Queue watch

Crazyfool01

3 minutes ago, waterfalls21234 said:

They need to balance extra security Vs letting people stand around for hours in the blazing hot sun....today is not the day to do that

They usually leave us boiling to death in the Q, guess this year won’t be any different x

1 minute ago, kalifire said:

Movement at shuttle/coach side PGA! They’re bringing people forward. The gate is opening! It’s happening! 

Not long now for other gates. We’ll be in before we know it  

See you on the inside ❤️

Great x

4 minutes ago, Sku said:

Near the back of Gate B queue. Lots of people are making their way over here from C, saying its enormous, and commenting they are glad they made the switch.

Gate B queue is back to around Oxfam camping.

If that's true, we got lied to by a steward who said Gate C is the shortest.

Just now, FloorFiller said:

Just gone through a search at Gate A and they’re taking packets of crisps off people as apparently they’re not allowed for some reason, so if you’ve got your stuff hidden in crisp packets and sealed back up… maybe rethink that. 

What on earth? Surely just about everyone brings crisps lol

21 minutes ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

If that's true, we got lied to by a steward who said Gate C is the shortest.

It is possible the people saying that have no idea, I cannot verify, and likely, neither could they.

It's kind of hard to tell right?

Regardless, all queues lead inside.

No movement at Gate B yet as far as we can see.

1 minute ago, FloorFiller said:

Just gone through a search at Gate A and they’re taking packets of crisps off people as apparently they’re not allowed for some reason, so if you’ve got your stuff hidden in crisp packets and sealed back up… maybe rethink that. 

Maybe a rumour that’s started that’s not true … can’t see that personally … everyone has food sealed in some way or another 

2 minutes ago, FloorFiller said:

I have a whole bag of snacks im taking in. Its all sealed. I mean dont tell me i just spent some money for nothing.