Queue watch

Crazyfool01

9 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Traffic for the shuttle side of PGA currently backed up past red gate. Way busier than recent fests, almost certainly due to the rail strike. 

Which is the shuttle side, please? On a coach from London, look to be about 20-25 mins from Gate A (according to Google maps - so I know that might not be quite right). Will that backed up traffic impact coach arrivals? (I know there's different routes for different traffic, right?)

At Gate D, Parked in a West 39, got in the field at 3:30am, also in the Queue near the front of carpark 39, this is my 5th time and I’ve never seen queues as big. Last here 2016 and I arrived at 5:30am at that time and was just outside the zig zag rails at the that time, 

I am where i marked blue

4074F1C2-88D7-49A9-A669-C06D1A70F5BD.jpeg

Box office update -

The steward at car park entrance has told me they are boxing everyone in until 8am. When I explained we were trying to get to the box office and that this means people will need to queue 3 times he said "it's just one of those things".

7 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Box office update -

The steward at car park entrance has told me they are boxing everyone in until 8am. When I explained we were trying to get to the box office and that this means people will need to queue 3 times he said "it's just one of those things".

Wow that sounds frustrating. Definitely feels like a major oversight.