Any proper banging techno / tech house

Sam_from_leicester

Hello everyone very excited about tomorrow!!

I fancy discovering some new music at the festival we already have a full roster of bands to go see but want to do some raving to proper banging techno and tech house. not commercial stuff or too housey.

But I’m a bit out of touch with the latest names in that scene. 

anyone got any tips? 

Whole list of names playing over the weekend. More known ones would probably be  

Jamie Jones, richy ahmed, Archie Hamilton, denis sulta, mella dee, camelphat, eats everything, evan mcvickar, Patrick topping, gorgon city, eats everything b2b fat boy slim, Carl cox (playing disco house set, franky wah, marshal Jefferson. Honey Dijon, roger sanchez, dj fat tony,

on Sunday night at flying bus I believe there is this event called animal crossing and djs that play for them. They plays some quite funky techno which I highly recommend 

3 minutes ago, rgalbraith said:

Weird cos I think banging techno and tech house  are very different kettles of fish...

Of the two what is the OPs preference?

Been into dance music for at least 30 years everything from early acid house and hardcore, dnb house trance tech techno etc. there’s lots of names I know and love on the lineup like Carl Cox, Eats Everything, Jamie Jones, Goldie, Sasha (named my kid after Sasha), Stanton Warriors, Jon Hopkins, Patrick Topping, LTJ Bukem, Bou, I’m family friends with Jay fro Ivy Lab (Rum Shack Sat 3am), Joy Orbinson, Solomon, Bicep, Rich Ahmed. 

Went to Creamfields last year, been to Ibiza loads, but the reason I ask is there are so many names on the lineup that I haven’t heard of. I’m ok for House and DnB as I know many of them, but tech & techno have got massive last few years so was hoping to get some suggestions to try some new things

all the names people have put forward I’ve been listening to on YouTube and added to my planner where they don’t clash, I have options for silver Hayes / Arcadia & park / SE corner depending on where I / my mates are 🙂

so thanks everyone who replied