Damned pull out

Beerqueen

5 minutes ago, SparrowC said:

Can't wait to sing "Yer Old" with / at Reef.

'Consideration' for me but doesn't mean i won't also do this, is it still in their setlists??

was meant to stop drinking after Sam Fender to 'start the party' later on... but now that's out the window

17 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

'Consideration' for me but doesn't mean i won't also do this, is it still in their setlists??

was meant to stop drinking after Sam Fender to 'start the party' later on... but now that's out the window

Consideration is such a tune, Brings back huge memories with me. They played both last time I saw them at G - can't remember the year, about 6 years ago...

31 minutes ago, SparrowC said:

Consideration is such a tune, Brings back huge memories with me. They played both last time I saw them at G - can't remember the year, about 6 years ago...

wonderful news! i saw they still play consideration these days for sure

will be my first time seeing them, they're very much my old man's band,  that's how i've become a fan- missed them in 2019 for the cure but this is now second on my list behind fender for the weekend of live acts

32 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

Fender again?? he's been dead quiet recently and his website doesn't show glastonbury as tour dates atm

His Website never did.  Obviously the worry is he pulled out of some dates the other week and no mention of him since!

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, sisco said:

His Website never did.  Obviously the worry is he pulled out of some dates the other week and no mention of him since!

yeah he got a bit of stick after the Johnny Depp photo and has seemingly gone off the map since that, seemed a bit 'meh' at Big Weekend so it's got me a bit worried 

33 minutes ago, Obiginnaw said:

yeah he got a bit of stick after the Johnny Depp photo and has seemingly gone off the map since that, seemed a bit 'meh' at Big Weekend so it's got me a bit worried 

He played the Killer support slots a few days after the Depp thing