Thursday SE Corner question

Gwladboy

I would maybe suggest ditching your no queueing policy! Its not as bad as it was ten years ago and once you're in its not too bad in terms of going venue to venue (except for those that are rammed). 

As mentioned though Thursday will probably be the busiest night so I'd either go early or be prepared to queue.

4 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

Question is whether NYC Downlow opens quietly on the Weds and there certainly wont be a queue for that.

I think we went on the Wednesday in 2017 and it closed around 2. Was impacted by the sound limits they have on Wednesday and there wasn't much of an atmosphere vs the other nights either.

Never had an issue getting in there on Thursday. As said above, people are generally trickling in and out across the evening and not all flooding in at once. Queues can build up for specific venues and bars (NYC Downlow) but getting in the area generally hasn’t been an issue for on Thursday.

It will be busy in there , but I think because there is more of a steady trickle of people going in at different times , rather than a mad dash post headliners , there shouldn’t be the mega snake building at the entry point

different individual venues in the SE corner may be super rammo tho. But I don’t think you will struggle to get into the general SE corner area