A Quick Word from Me

EFC1996

Just a quick word from me to say thank you to e-fests for keeping me sane over the last year or two, the community spirit and passion for the festival has definitely helped me in times where I’ve struggled mentally over the last two years. 

The wait is finally over and I hope this year is everything we’ve waited for and more. Have a safe journey down to the festival everybody and savour every moment. 

Rain or shine remember that we’ve waited 3 years for this moment and enjoy every second of it, drink the beer, stay up late (if that’s your thing) leave the real world behind for 5 days and most of all have fun! 

Much love, and I can’t wait to listen to all the stories next week x

• Like 17
  • Upvote 10

18 minutes ago, EFC1996 said:

Just a quick word from me to say thank you to e-fests for keeping me sane over the last year or two, the community spirit and passion for the festival has definitely helped me in times where I’ve struggled mentally over the last two years. 

The wait is finally over and I hope this year is everything we’ve waited for and more. Have a safe journey down to the festival everybody and savour every moment. 

Rain or shine remember that we’ve waited 3 years for this moment and enjoy every second of it, drink the beer, stay up late (if that’s your thing) leave the real world behind for 5 days and most of all have fun! 

Drawn in as I thought Michael had an efest account … can I absolutely echo the words above … it’s time to party folks … and I just had my first Glastonbury moment sat at home 🏡 some bloody great people on here. thanks to all 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

1 minute ago, crazyfool1 said:

Drawn in as I thought Michael had an efest account … can I absolutely echo the words above … it’s time to party folks … and I just had my first Glastonbury moment sat at home 🏡 some bloody great people on here. thanks to all 

Have the best time mate I’ll look out for you and your hat 😂

1 hour ago, EFC1996 said:

Nicely put 😊

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, a6l6e6x said:

That feeling when my whole crew has arrived, the tents are set up and we're all having our first drink together will be next level this year. I'll probably cry

Me too 😭 the past 3 years have been a bloody slog for all sorts of reasons, not just the C-word. Can’t wait for my “retreat”!

Nice words EFC1996, I've struggled with my mental health the last year or so too. Throughout that time, I've had the added pressure of begging for a miraculous recovery to come in time for me to get to my beloved Glastonbury festival yet again. Had everything crossed but sadly the miracle didn't come, but yes I've improved a lot over the last couple of months.

There's always next year.

Have a great festival to all that are going and always party like it's the last x

Edited by Cooter

57 minutes ago, Cooter said:

Nice words EFC1996, I've struggled with my mental health the last year or so too. Throughout that time, I've have the added pressure of begging for a miraculous recovery to come in time for me to get to my beloved Glastonbury festival yet again. Had everything crossed but sadly the miracle didn't come, but yes I've improved a lot over the last couple of months.

Have a great festival to all that are going and always party like it's the last x

Sorry you haven't made it and here's hoping you carry on improving 

2 hours ago, Cooter said:

Nice words EFC1996, I've struggled with my mental health the last year or so too. Throughout that time, I've had the added pressure of begging for a miraculous recovery to come in time for me to get to my beloved Glastonbury festival yet again. Had everything crossed but sadly the miracle didn't come, but yes I've improved a lot over the last couple of months.

I’m sorry to hear that, but glad to hear you’ve improved over the last few months. Really hope you get back next year!