Wedding proposal at Glastonbury

RiaG

Does anyone have any proposal tips for Glastonbury? I am writing an article on proposals at Glastonbury (best spot to propose, any top tips, etc.). If anyone is able to provide any quote or comment (to be published on a Reach news site), that would be great. Please email me on ria.tesia@reachplc.com Thank you, Ria.

1 hour ago, RiaG said:

Does anyone have any proposal tips for Glastonbury? I am writing an article on proposals at Glastonbury (best spot to propose, any top tips, etc.). If anyone is able to provide any quote or comment (to be published on a Reach news site), that would be great. Please email me on ria.tesia@reachplc.com Thank you, Ria.

Just be bloody sure they will say yes! Imagine the rest off the festival after a refusal

Just don't do it at the Glastonbury sign on the Wednesday afternoon. In 2019 we witnessed 6 proposals in a 1 hour period. Every so often you'd just hear cheers, turn around and another guy was down on one knee with a ring in hand. I feel like after the first one I'd be like "Nah, I'll do it another time".

22 hours ago, Tartan_Glasto said:

Just don't do it at the Glastonbury sign on the Wednesday afternoon. In 2019 we witnessed 6 proposals in a 1 hour period. Every so often you'd just hear cheers, turn around and another guy was down on one knee with a ring in hand. I feel like after the first one I'd be like "Nah, I'll do it another time".

Was like that on Wednesday, every few minutes another cheer went up. 

I know it is virtually the same idea as everyone else but I got engaged on Saturday morning on the hill by The Park. It was just beautiful, there's a reason many people do it there. The backdrop of the festival is stunning and me and my partner had time to ourselves after. 

My family go to the festival too so it was amazing to go and share the news with them after and enjoy our day. You cannot beat the Glastonbury atmosphere.