CV East/East Quiet Traffic/Queue Blue Route *Tuesday AM*

Paul ™

Any update on the traffic/queues this morning or if they have opened them early?

Also setting off soon from Ashcombe Farm, so any idea if we can turn right through Pilton to get to the Blue Route or do we need to do a massive diversion?

We just arrived about an hour ago 

In East 17, gonna be quite the trek each day, unfortunately having a baby didn't sway the stewards into letting us in quiet camping 🥲

Hopefully the comfort of a campervan outweighs the walk 👀

20220621_151720.jpg

Edited by BBC7BBCHEAVEN
  • Like 1

Joined queue at 12:30 and in by 13:30

Right at the start of E19 - really good spot - 3 mins straight down the path to the top of the hill 😃 (I know it’s 3 mins because I have done it 3 times already as I still cannot believe I am here!)

• Upvote 1

47 minutes ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

In East 17, gonna be quite the trek each day, unfortunately having a baby didn't sway the stewards into letting us in quiet camping 🥲

20220621_151720.jpg

Looks like they are spacing vans out a bit. Field is a bit of a contrast to 2016

6 minutes ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

Experienced campervaners, what's the normal entry like? Do people start queueing early morning or is it worth just chilling out and heading in after the queues?

I just chilled out, had a breakfast and waited for the queues to die down. Especially with the potential heat tomorrow

1 hour ago, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

20220621_151720.jpg

I can see my trailer tent from there! Just the other side of the caravan in front of you...