Right I'm off, see you in a field !! Thread.

mrfunk

Leaving now (I intended to be arriving now. It's not like I haven't had two years odd to get ready).

Be there within about four hours I hope.

No smart phone so going dark for the week.

See you at the meet. If I miss it it's because I'm sleep deprived.

May your festival gods go with you.

Have a wicked night tonight wherever you’re bedding down, I’m looking forward to hearing all of the post-turnstile squee’s from 8am tomorrow.

And to the lady driving her GLASTO bunting campervan on the M42 about 9am this morning - sorry if my screaming unnerved you, I got excited.

2 hour delayed flight from Dublin which of course meant extra pints. Off to sleep now ready for the drive from Birmingham in the morning. It's been a long 3 years and the excitment of being back in Worthy Farm tomorrow is very real! God i can't wait!

Right you lovely lot! 

I'm off very soon, will try and save battery on phone so not intending to post along the journey but I know I'll get too excited 😉

Thank you for an entertaining 3yrs, it's been 5 since I was last at the farm and I only got these tickets in resales so a rollercoaster of a run!

Enjoy you beautiful bastards😋😋😋

Beautiful morning here in Bath & West ☀️ Tea is brewing, bacon is sizzling and very soon we’ll be heading to the farm. 

Have a fab first day to those here and not long to go for those coming over the next day or two 🥳

Enjoy and don’t forget your sunscreen 🧴 it’s going to be a hot one out there 😎🍻

Finally on my coach.. missed it in Birkenhead by 5 minutes so had to get my taxi driver to race me to Chester which was the only other real stop. Happy to be on my way though, wishing everyone an awesome festival! 😃