Right I'm off, see you in a field !! Thread.

mrfunk

It's been a stunning journey on here the last few months... It's time, catch you in a field, have an awesome time, let the tears flow, and that endless grin stretch across your face ! 

Let the bass drop 

Funk x

• Upvote 4

Dropping various pets off at their holiday homes for the week, and then setting off for Evercreech where we're staying tonight.

Have a brilliant one all, and thank you for making the run up to the festival such a pleasure each year, great to see excitement levels through the roof.

We stayed in Bristol last night

What time would people set off for campervan fields? I've heard it makes no difference for getting a good spot and not sure there's anything to do / good atmosphere in the campervan fields (I'm sure there is just weighing up more time in Bristol Vs time in field)

Just now, BBC7BBCHEAVEN said:

We stayed in Bristol last night

What time would people set off for campervan fields? I've heard it makes no difference for getting a good spot and not sure there's anything to do / good atmosphere in the campervan fields (I'm sure there is just weighing up more time in Bristol Vs time in field)

I believe they are open already .. get yourself down there 

• Like 1

out of out usual group only a contingent of 4 managed to get tickets this year (resale), so we've decided to treat ourselves by booking a nice cottage 20mins from site with a Jacuzzi, Sauna and BBQ pit.. waiting one of the group to sign off of work so we can head down early afternoon via the Glastonbury Tor to get a view of the magnificent festival and savour the moment before it all unfolds. Couldn't be more excited.