East Car Parking Question

MrZigster

4 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Yes. I think your way is the way.

Should work. I'm coming in from N down A37 to get picked off at Brown I hope for Purple 1 / 2; Gate B hopefully like last time. Just seen an update email from See confirming 4pm onwards access and 7pm to 2am as the quietest times now (moved back slightly from previous advice). Anyone already sitting in Purple or even at Gate B in the snake?

29 minutes ago, Charliehmiller said:

Hi all, quick question.

Staying in Frome tonight and heading to site at like 2am. 

On the website it says to approach site via A303 and then head north on the A37, however, I was wondering if we can approach from the North on the a361 and head south down the A37?

Were aiming to que at gate B for Big Ground or Webbs Ash. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Buzzin to be in the Farm 

If you're in Frome tonight then your route tomorrow will be A361 West out of town towards Shepton Mallet, whereupon go left to join A37 southbound and follow signage to Blue route, East parking and Gate B. 

34 minutes ago, Charliehmiller said:

Hi all, quick question.

Staying in Frome tonight and heading to site at like 2am. 

On the website it says to approach site via A303 and then head north on the A37, however, I was wondering if we can approach from the North on the a361 and head south down the A37?

Were aiming to que at gate B for Big Ground or Webbs Ash. 

Any help would be greatly appreciated 

Buzzin to be in the Farm 

Yes you can, easily the best option

heard reports from a couple of friends who are cross about being put in the outer car parks miles from the gates.  It's like you get penalised for getting there early.

They are thinking about leaving and trying again later to get a better spot!

5 hours ago, Pinhead said:

For cars - never been aware of any colour coding for stickers - all stickers should be the same.

Staff passes have been colour specific in the past, partially as they can also act as routing passes (before those routes are officially open). No idea whether they still are coloured or not these days.

Public passes have always been wide open though.