National express coach tickets... gone?

loc

7 minutes ago, Bovla said:

For what it's worth, I've never had anyone even check for my ticket on See coaches return trip back to London, they just ask where you need to head to and put you on a bus

Yeah, but I'm on a National Express coach. Don't know if that's different..

2 minutes ago, Bovla said:

Ah ok, yeah they may be more strict, but worse comes to it, just jump on a See coach! 😁

LOL.. almost sounds like a plan. 🙂

I'm just anxious about the whole thing... 3 kids and a husband who doesn't really want to go to Glastonbury to begin with..... you know... it's A THING. 🙂

This is probably a stupid question but just double checking…

Do National Express coaches also leave Glastonbury from the coach station right by Ped Gate A? Got a 2am journey home on the Sunday night/Monday am and Wana make sure I’m not panicking 😂 

1 hour ago, loc said:

LOL.. almost sounds like a plan. 🙂

I'm just anxious about the whole thing... 3 kids and a husband who doesn't really want to go to Glastonbury to begin with..... you know... it's A THING. 🙂

Tbh the journey will be a bit shit on a coach with young children but by the time you've got your tent up you'll be OK. Just snack them up and stick their headphones on and you'll be OK. (As long as the aircon and toilet don't stop working and you break down for two hours). Oh and make sure you're back on the coach in good time at the service station, they will leave you there for the next coach to pick up!

• Thanks 1

FWIW. I’ve never managed to link our NX tickets to my account, but that doesn’t bother me much. Printed them off just incase I have connection probs on Wed.

Also just received a ‘2 days to go’ email from them…all seems fine other than the small print that they’re not actually using a coach, but a bus & van system (ie you get on bus, you gear goes in the van). Doubt it’ll be the same for everyone - possibly just because we’re nearish (Bristol)

1 hour ago, DownlnAlbion said:

I am concerned after reading this thread... I am booked on the 8am coach on Wednesday from Victoria to Bristol. I have to catch my See Tickets coach from Bristol at 2:30pm, is anyone able to confirm whether I'll chucked in this long queue?

See has been really organised with coaches when I’ve used them before. You’ll have an actual coach number from them (presumably because your ticket is on that coach?) - you can only board that coach, others must only get on the coach no on their booking - so way less mucking about with crazy queues. 

…and Bristol is where I caught the coach from

Edited by dogeggs
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, DownlnAlbion said:

I am concerned after reading this thread... I am booked on the 8am coach on Wednesday from Victoria to Bristol. I have to catch my See Tickets coach from Bristol at 2:30pm, is anyone able to confirm whether I'll chucked in this long queue?

No, the long queue is just for the Glastonbury coaches - to keep the festival types away from the normal customers inside. If you're a normal customer on a normal coach you'll be fine. 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, dogeggs said:

See has been really organised with coaches when I’ve used them before. You’ll have an actual coach number from them (presumably because your ticket is on that coach?) - you can only board that coach, others must only get on the coach no on their booking - so way less mucking about with crazy queues. 

…and Bristol is where I caught the coach from

4 minutes ago, giantkatestacks said:

No, the long queue is just for the Glastonbury coaches - to keep the festival types away from the normal customers inside. If you're a normal customer on a normal coach you'll be fine. 

Thank you both, reassuring