Hair braiding in the fields?

WannabeGlastoVet

So I’ve had my hair French braided the last couple of times I went to Glasto on the Thursday - just because it keeps it out of my face and it usually looks half decent until I slump off the coach back in Manchester on Monday

BUT I have the memory of a goldfish and can’t remember where I got it done… 

Does anyone know which stalls I should look out for that’ll do French braiding? Or which areas I should head to in my search, I was thinking maybe Healing Fields? 

11 minutes ago, Glast0baby said:

It's been so many years since the last fest, I doubt anyone will know/remember better than you.  Just wander and see if you find it.

This is true but on the off chance one of the vendors goes on these threads I thought it was worth an ask! 

3 hours ago, Glast0baby said:

These are hairdressers.  OP is after a stall doing hair braiding.  These two are not normally the same 😁

Ah I thought they both did, is it only if you book in advance maybe? On the first link if you click on the price list it shows price for plaits, then on the second one there’s option to book for braiding if you scroll down (ETA: it is with a wash). I know only the first can do them with extra hair pieces but both seem to offer regular braiding on your own hair. They both offer walk-ins. 

Edited by moonhunter