Trouble sleeping

Twiggy553

3 minutes ago, Twiggy553 said:

I couldn’t get to sleep last night. Thinking about things still to do on my packing list, and then all the fun things i’ll do once on the farm.

Hate to think what i’ll be like on Tuesday night!

Forget it! I’m heading down today, got about 3 hrs last night, hopeless!

few large coffees me thinks during my 7 hr drive 😀

Edited by blue6field

1 minute ago, Twiggy553 said:

I couldn’t get to sleep last night. Thinking about things still to do on my packing list, and then all the fun things i’ll do once on the farm.

Hate to think what i’ll be like on Tuesday night!

I had intended on doing a load of ironing last night and didn't. I'm working tomorrow and have loads to do so today needs to be super productive. Doesn't help that I'm meant to be meeting father in law and brother in law for a few father's Day drinks 

There seems to be a lot on my list that needs to play out on Tuesday and it’s stressing me out.

the main one that is my solar panel didn’t seem to be charging in that full on sun we had on Friday. I have spare one but swapping it out will be a lot of work. I need it to be charging well when we’re on the farm!

Terrible nights sleep last night after packing. Kept running over my list and what was still to be done, still to be packed etc! I'm sure tonight will be worse as I'm up early for the journey down on Monday!