East carpark to gate A to pickup ticket

Smith1237

It's a bit of a hike a couple of miles (?) You can walk along the service road around the fence but beware of traffic. I am presuming you are picking your ticket up from PGA. If you all ready have it it is a walk straight through the site a mile or more. Sorry I can't be more help.

Edit just read your title. Yes you can walk around. Sorry

Edited by Rufus Gwertigan

13 hours ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

It's a bit of a hike a couple of miles (?) You can walk along the service road around the fence but beware of traffic. I am presuming you are picking your ticket up from PGA. If you all ready have it it is a walk straight through the site a mile or more. Sorry I can't be more help.

If you're attempting to walk along the Service Road, you (in theory, at least) should be stopped, especially the part along the Northern side of the site.

Doing this route going outside of the site is a bad idea and should be avoided if possible.