Ticket sent to email address I can no longer access

rorydcfc

Hi,

Has anyone any advice on this?

My ticket was sent ( ticket and coach package) to my gmail account which I can no longer access ( Have tried Google Account Recovery many times but have had no luck with it).

I have the ticket purchase confirmation and order reference number which i had sent to a different email address. Have contacted glastonbury@seetickets.com but they haven't got back to me. Anything I can do or am i f***ed?

Cheers

I think if you look in the other threads especially in “Chat” there are quite a few discussions with ticket issues. I think people have posted the best and most successful ways to contact SEE Tickets to resolve their problems in those threads. From what I’ve read most have been resolved. Just search those chats for SEE contacts and good luck to you. 

43 minutes ago, Rufus Gwertigan said:

I am a little confused about receiving your tickets by email. Tickets on the coach package are given on the coach. Do you have your coach time? If so just turn up and you should be laughing.

This is not an official reply just through experience.

The email contains a barcode ticket for getting on the coach. 

5 hours ago, rorydcfc said:

Hi,

Has anyone any advice on this?

My ticket was sent ( ticket and coach package) to my gmail account which I can no longer access ( Have tried Google Account Recovery many times but have had no luck with it).

I have the ticket purchase confirmation and order reference number which i had sent to a different email address. Have contacted glastonbury@seetickets.com but they haven't got back to me. Anything I can do or am i f***ed?

Cheers

I guess you must know where your coach is going from ? Possibly the time if London or Bristol ? 

If you don't know the time due to no email try finding out the earliest coach time from your departure town, and wait for them all, have ID, one coach will have your name on the passenger list 

8 hours ago, robin said:

The email contains a barcode ticket for getting on the coach. 

The bit that ‘looks’ like a barcode on the email is just a design thing, it’s not a real barcode. (Stupid idea really but guess someone thought it makes the email look more like a ticket)

I agree with earlier poster that if you don’t manage to get anywhere with SEE, then providing you know what time your coach is, have got ID and know your booking ref, then you should be fine.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Skier68 said:

The bit that ‘looks’ like a barcode on the email is just a design thing, it’s not a real barcode. (Stupid idea really but guess someone thought it makes the email look more like a ticket)

I agree with earlier poster that if you don’t manage to get anywhere with SEE, then providing you know what time your coach is, have got ID and know your booking ref, then you should be fine.

If its a design thing thousands of emails have my registration number on them. 😕

2 hours ago, Skier68 said:

No, this is a myth.

The Barcode is definitely a Barcode. To be specific, it's a Code 128 formatted Barcode, containing your Registration Number.

Whether it's necessary or not may be a different question.

Edited by incident

2 hours ago, incident said:

No, this is a myth.

The Barcode is definitely a Barcode. To be specific, it's a Code 128 formatted Barcode, containing your Registration Number.

Whether it's necessary or not may be a different question.

Apologies to all for that then. Got someone at work a few years back to try it and he said it wasn't doing anything so mistakenly believed him.

Having said that I can't believe the bus driver is going to be having a barcode reader when he is checking people on. (Never have in the past when I have taken the coach). He will be too worried about how he is going to get all the crates of cider and trolleys loaded. Literally just asked for your name as you are getting on the bus in the past.

Last time the tickets were distributed by a massive pile of envelopes getting passed back along the bus and people taking their own envelope. Sitting at the back of the bus had a very nervous time waiting to see if my envelope would still be there by the time it got to the back of the bus.

13 minutes ago, Skier68 said:

Having said that I can't believe the bus driver is going to be having a barcode reader when he is checking people on. (Never have in the past when I have taken the coach). He will be too worried about how he is going to get all the crates of cider and trolleys loaded. Literally just asked for your name as you are getting on the bus in the past.

Yeah, I'm sure it won't matter whether you have the actual barcode / original email on the day as long as -
a. You know which specific coach number you're supposed to be on (bearing in mind that there's likely several coaches going from any given departure point + time)
b. You have appropriate ID with you.

Though if someone was really concerned, they could use an online barcode generator to turn their reg number into a barcode.

35 minutes ago, 6XRy0PnAZHuxifz0LqVp said:

Are SeeTicket reps at every coach?

May have been the same person dealing with all the coaches at the departure point (Bristol), checked names going on, don't ever remember rep on the coach travelling, tickets from driver