Campervan field opening time.

Bucketsquad

6 minutes ago, Enda Krabappel said:

Surely one of the advantages of Worthy View is not having to do the whole car park thing on the Tuesday.

My mates are staying at WV but I am in Campervan east, the plan was they park up and stay with me in Van Tuesday night and just go in Wednesday whenever 

2 hours ago, Twunt said:

My mates are staying at WV but I am in Campervan east, the plan was they park up and stay with me in Van Tuesday night and just go in Wednesday whenever 

Just when you think every question and eventuality has been covered, along comes someone seriously random!

Do you know how far it is from WV to East CV? It's a long way and not walkable if you cannot access the site. 

Good Luck!

8 hours ago, al_coholic said:

Just when you think every question and eventuality has been covered, along comes someone seriously random!

Do you know how far it is from WV to East CV? It's a long way and not walkable if you cannot access the site. 

Good Luck!

I thought I could wait outside for them whilst they park up and they could come with me to East CV in the van , not sure why its such a stupid quesition but thanks for the reply 

12 minutes ago, Twunt said:

I thought I could wait outside for them whilst they park up and they could come with me to East CV in the van , not sure why its such a stupid question but thanks for the reply 

Ok, understand what you are saying now, not a stupid question, but have never heard of the scenario on here before. you will need to ask the stewards at the WV car park if you can wait somewhere near the entrance I would imagine, while your friends park and return. WV entrance is off fairly narrow country lanes so it would be difficult to stop on the road. If they let you into the car park to wait you will be fine. 

14 minutes ago, al_coholic said:

Ok, understand what you are saying now, not a stupid question, but have never heard of the scenario on here before. you will need to ask the stewards at the WV car park if you can wait somewhere near the entrance I would imagine, while your friends park and return. WV entrance is off fairly narrow country lanes so it would be difficult to stop on the road. If they let you into the car park to wait you will be fine. 

Thank you , It was just an option for them to get there earlier and not have to wait in the car all night. Thanks for the explanation I imagine they will just drive up Wednesday