What set will be the most empty?

FloorFiller

23 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

I bow to your knowledge for I am largely ignorant of his history and following.

Played against Weller in 2015 with a similar genre/age overlap and a pretty big clash and he packed the Other Stage out. Much tougher competition this time but much smaller stage. He'll be fine. Think Charli XCX might find it tougher against Kendrick/PSB/Bicep.

16 minutes ago, One Tonne Baby said:

Personally think Fontaines will do well.

hard call to say I think Robert Plant might struggle but hes on at the tail end of TLC, overlaps Sigurd, Arlo Parks and Idles. I know he is a legend but not sure many people will be that bothered by the newer stuff with Alison Krauss

Percy & Alison have been playing zep songs in their set. Battle of Evermore will be a moment.

unknown.png.da0dea853f5b2f314d52450b55917b81.png

unknown-1.thumb.png.d94f576e55e05e095452167f90a7b4c3.png

unknown-2.png.de09b6f04508d1dab6166f2423816e24.png

May be 2 or 3 weeks out of date, but this was the % of clashfinders where these acts were highlighted. The fact Megan Thee Stallion doesn't appear is not a good sign at all. Though will obviously skew towards the demographic who do use Clashfinder.

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Megan, surely. 

honestly i think she will surprisngly busy. id expect the lgbtq community to be out in force for her. i didnt realise how popular she was till primavera. ill be at macca like but a big bunch of my group will be at megan.

Just now, al_coholic said:

Megan and Kenny are going to suffer. Not saying anything is wrong with their act but Macca and PSB are going to be amazing 

Yeah Kenny is easily gonna have the smallest Pyramid headline crowd of the weekend. Don’t think it’s gonna be embarrassingly bad or anything, but it’ll be noticeably smaller than both Billie and obviously Macca.

Just now, nikkic said:

Megan 3rd down Pyramid would have killed it.

Against Macca she has no chance. 

Odd booking for her. 

And yeah Vinny will struggle against Fender. 

I slightly disagree. She is very different to Macca. I may be generalising, but they would get very different crowds. I suspect she'll get a solid number. 

• Upvote 1

When everyone was doing the "what is your single must see act each day" the near absence of anyone saying Kendrick was noticeable.

Personally, I'd not even heard of him before. For a Bit, I though it was the guy who sang "if there's any justice".  I appreciate this likely says more about me than anything.  But I don't think anyone would say he is a household name like Jaz Z, Kayne or Stormzy.  I'm just a bit salty I'll have to move for the Sunday headliner.  I do enjoy my Sunday day back of pyramid sit.  Tis a tradition!

Edited by Glast0baby
Typo

Just now, FuzzyDunlop said:

I slightly disagree. She is very different to Macca. I may be generalising, but they would get very different crowds. I suspect she'll get a solid number. 

She’s different alright, but is she that big over here? 

At least big enough to drag people away from Macca?

Hope I’m wrong, but think she’ll struggle. 

1 minute ago, nikkic said:

She’s different alright, but is she that big over here? 

At least big enough to drag people away from Macca?

Hope I’m wrong, but think she’ll struggle. 

The younger ones* at work all mentioned her, when I showed them the line up. None of them would watch McCartney, so Im guessing she would. (Only a guess mind)

*They are all 18-22 & were off to Parklife last weekend.