Pete Doherty is ill

gazzared

Pete Doherty is ill   

73 members have voted

1. 1. Pete Doherty is ill and didnt turn up for his virgin radio interview today - should I change my Friday morning plans ?

• Yes
    • No

2 minutes ago, prestonmike said:

If they pull out, i'm sure there'll be an announcement beforehand

2 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Yeah, I'd await a formal announcement rather than change plans now

yeah I didnt word it very well, I'll just stay out late thursday night and maybe watch Ziggy instead 👍

7 minutes ago, TownesMR said:

But too speculative. Let's await an official announcement if so. Man could have had food poisoning for all we know.

yeah, I shouldve done a poll asking for alternative recommendations incase they cancel

18 minutes ago, Joshuwarr said:

Is he? He's been clean for a while now and has been touring quite extensively

17 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

I've never seen a picture of him, weather clean or on the lash, where he looks healthy.

Yep... clean, married, bit podgy and owns or co-owns several successful businesses in my area. 

image (1).jpg

If its covid he should be back by Friday! Really hoping we won't see more of this with bands picking it up in the days before the festival.  I see the Rolling Stones have cancelled a few gigs with Mick testing positive its coming back really at the wrong time all we need is one more week!!!

In the nicest possible way I hope that it is a genuine illness and not that he has relapsed. Seen the libs, Babyshambles and Peter solo loads over the years and when they played last year he seemed the healthiest and most at ease that I've ever seen him (whereas Carl wasn't).

I think it must be hard whilst in England and touring for him to maintain his version of sobriety (which includes alcohol and "lighter" drugs).

I would rather the libs didn't tour any more so he could avoid situations where there is the temptation to use.

Anyway, may be nothing, but you can never tell. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1