Parklife 2023

__Phoenix

I'm gonna go in with a few guesses... Headliners I've put in bold.

Main Stage: Doja Cat, Wizkid, Stormzy, Cardi B, J. Cole, Lil Nas X, AJ TraceyAitch/Jorja Smith (or maybe subs), Becky Hill, PinkPantheress, Anne-Marie, Bru-C, Tate McRae, Mimi Webb, Tion Wayne, Stefflon Don, Fireboy DML and Tems

The Valley: The Chemical Brothers, ODESZA (more me dreaming), Patrick Topping/MK (maybe a bump up to headline the stage), D-Block Europe, Calvin Harris (I'd say too big, but never say never), Major LazerKanoRudimental (live set), Fatboy Slim, Little Simz, Knucks, Mura Masa, DJ EZ, Honey Dijon, Annie Mac, Gorgon City and SASASAS

Other Stages/Tents: Flume, Jax Jones, Joel Corry, High Contrast, Bonobo, Darkzy, Fisher, Michael Bibi, Hot Since 82, Alan Fitzpatrick, The Shapeshifters, Sam Divinr, Eli & Fur, Kaytranada, Mason Maynard, Mr Scruff, Kölsch, Franky Wah, Pete Tong, Jaguarm Denis Sulta, Luude, Benny L, LF System, Alcemist, Seth Troxler, Oden & Fatzo, Archie Hamilton, Sammy Virji, Chloé Robinon, Mall Grab, Lilly Palmer, Green Velvet, Ben Nicky, Jonas Blue, Flava D, Skepsis, Eli Brown, Ben Hemsley, Jodie Harsh, Anna Tur, other Parklife regulars, Parklife & Warehouse Project resident DJ's + More

Other than acts, am really hoping for a re-jig to the whole site for next year, in particular the main area home to the Parklife Stage (main stage), The Hangar and The Temple - massive bottlenecks all weekend (same in 2021 too) and SO much sound bleed (especially if you were on the left hand side towards the back of The Temple, as all you could here was the bass from that stage, and then everything going on in The Hangar and on the Parklife Stage)... A roof back on The Hangar like the good old days would be perfect as well. The new tent for this year (Fuse/Metropolis) was great, but a lot of work is needed, especially in terms of size, they had to close it off multiple times on the Sunday due to it being so busy in there (don't really know what they expected tbh with how big Drum & Bass currently is...), so a larger scale version of that would be class. The XXL/Defected stage was great how it was this year, no problems at all with sound or overcrowding, same with The Valley, which still remains my favourite stage... Not really sure what they can do about the issues though, other than either reducing the capacity (which they clearly won't do), having less stages or making the whole site bigger (not sure if that'd be possible) - or maybe just a slight change of where the stages are located and putting The Hangar back into a tent would fix those issues, as it was only really last year it was properly noticeable about the sound bleed and really bad bottlenecks... Fingers crossed they look at and respond to everyone's feedback for next year!

On 6/16/2022 at 1:30 AM, stanh said:

I'm gonna go in with a few guesses... Headliners I've put in bold.

Main Stage: Doja Cat, Wizkid, Stormzy, Cardi B, J. Cole, Lil Nas X, AJ TraceyAitch/Jorja Smith (or maybe subs), Becky Hill, PinkPantheress, Anne-Marie, Bru-C, Tate McRae, Mimi Webb, Tion Wayne, Stefflon Don, Fireboy DML and Tems

The Valley: The Chemical Brothers, ODESZA (more me dreaming), Patrick Topping/MK (maybe a bump up to headline the stage), D-Block Europe, Calvin Harris (I'd say too big, but never say never), Major LazerKanoRudimental (live set), Fatboy Slim, Little Simz, Knucks, Mura Masa, DJ EZ, Honey Dijon, Annie Mac, Gorgon City and SASASAS

Other Stages/Tents: Flume, Jax Jones, Joel Corry, High Contrast, Bonobo, Darkzy, Fisher, Michael Bibi, Hot Since 82, Alan Fitzpatrick, The Shapeshifters, Sam Divinr, Eli & Fur, Kaytranada, Mason Maynard, Mr Scruff, Kölsch, Franky Wah, Pete Tong, Jaguarm Denis Sulta, Luude, Benny L, LF System, Alcemist, Seth Troxler, Oden & Fatzo, Archie Hamilton, Sammy Virji, Chloé Robinon, Mall Grab, Lilly Palmer, Green Velvet, Ben Nicky, Jonas Blue, Flava D, Skepsis, Eli Brown, Ben Hemsley, Jodie Harsh, Anna Tur, other Parklife regulars, Parklife & Warehouse Project resident DJ's + More

Other than acts, am really hoping for a re-jig to the whole site for next year, in particular the main area home to the Parklife Stage (main stage), The Hangar and The Temple - massive bottlenecks all weekend (same in 2021 too) and SO much sound bleed (especially if you were on the left hand side towards the back of The Temple, as all you could here was the bass from that stage, and then everything going on in The Hangar and on the Parklife Stage)... A roof back on The Hangar like the good old days would be perfect as well. The new tent for this year (Fuse/Metropolis) was great, but a lot of work is needed, especially in terms of size, they had to close it off multiple times on the Sunday due to it being so busy in there (don't really know what they expected tbh with how big Drum & Bass currently is...), so a larger scale version of that would be class. The XXL/Defected stage was great how it was this year, no problems at all with sound or overcrowding, same with The Valley, which still remains my favourite stage... Not really sure what they can do about the issues though, other than either reducing the capacity (which they clearly won't do), having less stages or making the whole site bigger (not sure if that'd be possible) - or maybe just a slight change of where the stages are located and putting The Hangar back into a tent would fix those issues, as it was only really last year it was properly noticeable about the sound bleed and really bad bottlenecks... Fingers crossed they look at and respond to everyone's feedback for next year!

Are D-Block that big now - surely not??

10 hours ago, gfa said:

Are D-Block that big now - surely not??

I'd say so, subbed main stage last year and got a bigger crowd than Skepta (from what some of my mates said who saw him after DBE, I went Disclosure) - pretty big slot at R&L too this year, and probably will have more music out by next June too - think it'd make sense a rap option if they don't do both Valley headliners as dance/electronic acts

• 3 months later...

Sorry for the double post, decided to give a little shot at a lineup I think is fairly realistic and feasible for next year. Quite a hard one to do I must say, as they always seem to get a strange mix of acts (that somehow works) as well as quite a few repeat bookings too. Imagine this, alongside the other 'Brand' stages too, where I'd imagine most of the DJ repeats will be, and then the rest of these stages with more artists on as well. Not really too sure if AJ would work as a headliner, maybe put another rapper in his place like J. Cole or Cardi, then as said in the previous couple posts, I'd love to see Fred Again.. as a Valley headliner, then I think DBE would make sense (if they didn't do 2 dance Valley headliners) especially considering they haven't announced any northern dates after their two nights at the O2 arena later this year. 

Saturday:

The Parklife Stage: Doja Cat / Aitch / Charli XCX / Bru-C / Ella Eyre

The Valley: D-Block Europe / MK or Anne-Marie / Jax Jones / Tion Wayne / LF System

Trick presents - The Hangar: Patrick Topping / Skream / Ben Hemsley / Hannah Laing / Airwolf Paradise

The Temple: Shy FX / Sub Focus / Koven / Luude / A Little Sound

Sunday:

The Parklife Stage: AJ Tracey / Jorja Smith / Becky Hill / Mimi Webb / Eliza Rose

The Valley: Fred Again.. / Honey Dijon / Hannah Wants / Pinkpantheress / piri & tommy

XXL presents - The Hangar: Charlotte De Witte / Fjaak / I Hate Models / 999999999 / Wallis

The Temple: Gorgon City / Hot Since 82 / Denis Sulta / Pawsa / Emily Nash

Edited by stanh

1 hour ago, stanh said:

Sorry for the double post, decided to give a little shot at a lineup I think is fairly realistic and feasible for next year. Quite a hard one to do I must say, as they always seem to get a strange mix of acts (that somehow works) as well as quite a few repeat bookings too. Imagine this, alongside the other 'Brand' stages too, where I'd imagine most of the DJ repeats will be, and then the rest of these stages with more artists on as well. Not really too sure if AJ would work as a headliner, maybe put another rapper in his place like J. Cole or Cardi, then as said in the previous couple posts, I'd love to see Fred Again.. as a Valley headliner, then I think DBE would make sense (if they didn't do 2 dance Valley headliners) especially considering they haven't announced any northern dates after their two nights at the O2 arena later this year. 

Saturday:

The Parklife Stage: Doja Cat / Aitch / Charli XCX / Bru-C / Ella Eyre

The Valley: D-Block Europe / MK or Anne-Marie / Jax Jones / Tion Wayne / LF System

Trick presents - The Hangar: Patrick Topping / Skream / Ben Hemsley / Hannah Laing / Airwolf Paradise

The Temple: Shy FX / Sub Focus / Koven / Luude / A Little Sound

Sunday:

The Parklife Stage: AJ Tracey / Jorja Smith / Becky Hill / Mimi Webb / Eliza Rose

The Valley: Fred Again.. / Honey Dijon / Hannah Wants / Pinkpantheress / piri & tommy

XXL presents - The Hangar: Charlotte De Witte / Fjaak / I Hate Models / 999999999 / Wallis

The Temple: Gorgon City / Hot Since 82 / Denis Sulta / Pawsa / Emily Nash

I feel like if they're sticking Fred on the valley - a pretty big slot for him they should be getting a bigger headliner than AJ Tracey.

39 minutes ago, gfa said:

I feel like if they're sticking Fred on the valley - a pretty big slot for him they should be getting a bigger headliner than AJ Tracey.

Yeah, as I put in the post, maybe bosh in someone like Cardi B or J. Cole or someone of that realm instead.

Other than that, I think it seems fairly feasible.

1 hour ago, stanh said:

Yeah, as I put in the post, maybe bosh in someone like Cardi B or J. Cole or someone of that realm instead.

Other than that, I think it seems fairly feasible.

ah yeah helps to read doesn't it haha my bad

• 5 weeks later...

2023 Ticket Prices are as follows... Hope this helps!

Weekend Tickets:

Super EarlyBird Weekend GA- £119.50+bf

Super EarlyBird Weekend VIP- £159.50+bf

Weekend GA- £129.50+bf

Weekend VIP- £169.50+bf

Saturday Tickets:

Super EarlyBird Saturday GA- £75.00+bf

Super EarlyBird Saturday VIP- £104.50+bf

Saturday GA- £85.00+bf

Saturday VIP- £114.50+bf

Sunday Tickets:

Super EarlyBird Sunday GA- £69.50+bf

Super EarlyBird Sunday VIP- £104.50+bf

Sunday GA- £79.50+bf

Sunday VIP- £114.50+bf

Payment Plans:

Weekend GA- £9.50 Deposit + £17 (x8 Months) = £145.50

Weekend VIP- £12.00 Deposit + £24 (x8 Months) = £204

7 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Not been in years, how's the ticket sale speed vs. when we get some actual names? Does everything go in presale like Boomtown or do I actually have a chance to know who's on before they sell out?

It's quite fast, but they normally do a resale for all the failed payment plans.

However Warehouse Project has sold a lot slower this year so who knows.

• 2 months later...
19 hours ago, stanh said:

Lineup for this is coming on the 31st, 2 new stages and 5 new headliners. Anyone have any predictions?

Reckon is pretty much a given fred will get a bump up to headline a dance stage.

Maybe travis scott headlining one of the days, hes pretty much the biggest rapper touring around those dates

What are you thinking

1 hour ago, Bmaz said:

Reckon is pretty much a given fred will get a bump up to headline a dance stage.

Maybe travis scott headlining one of the days, hes pretty much the biggest rapper touring around those dates

What are you thinking

Fred on that one bicep did this year? The valley wasn't it called

Not sure they'd go for travis scott tbh

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Its 80k isn't it? Thats far bigger than Wireless

Yeah, it's 80K. Main stage though just is so small for the festival, they really need a bigger one. Doesn't cope well at all with busy acts, whereas The Valley copes fine with it.

4 hours ago, Newjem said:

Halsey? Central Cee? Fred Again?

Central Cee and Fred Again I can see being there, not sure about Halsey, don't think she'd be a very popular booking with the Parklife crowd.