Bicep vs Pet Shop Boys ?

mrfunk

Bicep vs Pet Shop Boys ?  

134 members have voted

1. 1. Simple . which one? I just cant decide.. I have seen PSB, many moons ago at Glasto.. Im a true electronica Orbital/Underworld fan , but find Bicep's Isles album quite flat..

• Pet Shop Boys
    • Bicep

I'm going to check out PSB recent setlists and work out when best to watch 30/40 mins of Bicep. I need a memory of both. 

PSB recent tour has so many great songs but also there's something about seeing a group/ artist hit the big time whilst on the way up (which only happens once). 

It's both for me. 

6 hours ago, donshakey said:

Watch Bicep at Printworks on YouTube then decide if you still need to ask this question. 

Well this just introduced complexity I didn’t think I had for my Sunday night… I haven’t seen either and was assuming I would be at PSB. But.. truth be told I can’t really get into them other than three or four of their bigger hits.

I don’t have any dance acts in my weekend or a WH Headliner so Bicep may win out. I think I’ll just have to make the call on the night 🤷‍♂️

I would love to see Bicep too but it's 100% PSB for me. As well as being much harder to catch elsewhere, I can't think of a better time / place to see them than closing this beautiful festival after all this time. It will be an absolute moment. 

(Love to hear these Underworld memories. My all time favourite band, so I was really gutted to not have tickets in 2016. Absolutely desperate for them to tour now)

I'm also really torn on this.  I've got Kendrick down as one of my "must sees" as I don't imagine there'll be many chances to see him/he's "important"/I imagine he'll put on a great show, but I can see myself getting bored quickly. Wish he was starting first so that I could see half an hour then wander over to PSB/Bicep

19 minutes ago, Ed90 said:

I'm also really torn on this.  I've got Kendrick down as one of my "must sees" as I don't imagine there'll be many chances to see him/he's "important"/I imagine he'll put on a great show, but I can see myself getting bored quickly. Wish he was starting first so that I could see half an hour then wander over to PSB/Bicep

I'm planning to do pretty much the same. First half hour of Kendrick, then head over to PSB for the big hits.