Missing Ticket - Stalemate between RM and See

theciderviking

2 hours ago, gizmoman said:

You have paid (via see) for guaranteed delivery, "Guaranteed by 1pm next working day, online tracking and signature on delivery" according to the royal mail tracker, this has clearly not happened it was "signed" away from the address by some unknown person, it clearly was not delivered as contracted, with Royal Mail, the person sending the item has to raise the complaint so Seetickets should be investigating this, I would chase them and explain again it's their responsibility to ensure their agent (Royal Mail) delivers the service paid for. Ask for a supervisor and threaten legal action if needbe.

My tickets were just delivered with the rest of the post, didn’t even try and get a signature 

I’ve just remembered that I had a parcel from Royal Mail delivered Saturday and postie did say to me that from now on and in line with other delivery companies a photo of the parcel must be taken to show parcel/letter inside property once signed for. He said that in the past with Covid postman have been signing deliveries and that this has become the norm.  This now has become a nightmare for people waiting for parcels as let’s say it’s become far to easy for the postman to sign deliveries themselves rather than leaving a card and having to come back and try again.

Horrible situation to be in this is and it really makes my blood boil.

If it was me i would block the sorting office gates with a vehicle and cause them as much trouble as you can.

get your friends involved and get it going live on social media.

Just because someone can't be arsed to do there job right the ticket holder shouldn't be treated like this.

1 hour ago, rachel91 said:

This didn't work for us in 2013 but always worth a try if it is the last resort. 

Not to bring back bad memories but what happened to yours in 2013? Anything else that I can do to help other than find new ways to harang SeeTickets staff let me know, hope then LinkedIn method yields success!

Given we have all paid Seetickets/RM for special delivery which should be signed for its rubbish that tickets are just being posted through the door. Ours arrived today but were  just posted through the letter box of communal flats - didn’t even try to ring the buzzer which was especially annoying when should have been in office and stayed at home to wait for a signed delivery! They might as well just stuck a stamp on it. 
I hope the missing tickets gets sorted. 

we've just moved and my new postie asked for my full name before handing over the ticket to see if it matched, we were out when he tried to deliver my gf's so he left a note saying i've got your glasto ticket and i'll come back at 1pm to attempt another delivery.

Shows the difference in service.

• Like 1

I must of got lucky. Changed the address last week to my parents address (as I knew they’d be in) as I realised the send address was my previous flat from two years ago. Fortunately being in a rural village they are on first name terms with the posty but they still didn’t sign for it.

4 hours ago, CrystalPalace said:

Saw this on Twitter. Can’t guarantee legitimacy but may be useful. Horrible situation 

2B485F05-4CA6-4818-BFA1-FF8AA89E64A4.jpeg

They've issued replacements in the past for people who had forgotten their tickets? 

Wow, never heard that before. 

7 hours ago, rhyscork said:

One of the best places to get anything out of a big company (eg seetickets) is to publicly and repeatedly hammer them on twitter, tagging everyone you can (glaso etc). A lot of times they would rather sort someone out than have the bad PR.

^
This! My company hates negative comments on social media ! And things do happen very quickly when they arise!

9 hours ago, Ashl said:

Not to bring back bad memories but what happened to yours in 2013? Anything else that I can do to help other than find new ways to harang SeeTickets staff let me know, hope then LinkedIn method yields success!

My friend lost her ticket and didn't realise she didn't have it until we were about to set off to go to the festival... we just said print out confirmations etc to show the gate/box office. She wasn't allowed in, we walked all around the festival for hours to ask numerous staff about getting her in and no luck. We arrived at 4am and she finally got in (unofficially) after a steward heard her sob story and kindly snuck her in at 11pm. A very long day and horrible at the time but a good story to tell!