Sunday Eve - recommendations!

PassingCloud

Hi. Really undecided about what to do Sunday Evening. Want to finish the festival on a high. 
I really like Kendrick Lamar, but I’m not a mega-fan. Anyone know what his set is likely to be like? Would it be one of those regret sets of I wasn’t there?

Not that familiar with Bicep but what I’ve listened to and seen I like a lot and seems like it would be a good party vibe.

Then may head up to the circle. Where/when do they do the fireworks from? 

Have my 11yr old son in tow so going to SE corner won’t be on the cards for us but most other things should be fine  

OR any other recommendations? Maybe something totally not one of the headliners? 

If you want to see Kendrick you hopefully like the newest album a bit since that might be of focus and not wall to wall bangers. Safest bet on Sunday night is Pet Shop Boys if youre going for a headliner on the main stages. Lonely Hearts Club stage has Groove Armada and Gorgon City in a row from 11 til 1am if you wanted some dance vibes without going to SE corner or thinking Bicep might not be enough of an dance party.

12 minutes ago, Suprefan said:

If you want to see Kendrick you hopefully like the newest album a bit since that might be of focus and not wall to wall bangers. Safest bet on Sunday night is Pet Shop Boys if youre going for a headliner on the main stages. Lonely Hearts Club stage has Groove Armada and Gorgon City in a row from 11 til 1am if you wanted some dance vibes without going to SE corner or thinking Bicep might not be enough of an dance party.

Hi Supre. What's the Lonely Hearts venue like? Open air? Tent? Rough size? And where is it please. Sorry for all the questions.

I'm firmly in camp Kenny, double down on listening to the new album. The setlist is a mystery because his first show touring this album will be when we are at the festival. It will likely include at least several of the big songs from the new one and then a mixture of his older stuff. 

Other than that,  if you aren't feeling it I'm sure wherever you end up you'll have fun. 

Pet shop boys show has been getting rave reviews. Bicep will be big as well. 

2 minutes ago, TheGChild said:

Hi Supre. What's the Lonely Hearts venue like? Open air? Tent? Rough size? And where is it please. Sorry for all the questions.

Its a new one. Its in Silver Hayes. Its open air. So you could technically split Pet Shop Boys and heading there since theyre so close.  Supposed to look like this 

6D25C320-DC24-45CA-B2DC-5B603E7F3BB4.webp

• Thanks 1

Ultimate Power is on at Williams Green, that would be a great way to end the festival. They do power ballads, 80s anthems, like Bon Jovi, Journey, Whitesnake, Foreigner, that's on 11-2.30am.