Snacks

benc

I need to do my food shop soon which got me thinking about what snacks to take, what are your go to snacks? 

Rice crispie squares - great for a sugar hit when you wake up and sustenance until I hit somewhere for breakfast. There is is a salted caramel flavour as well now.

salted nuts and  original Pringles - for when I get back to camp for my pre sleep feast  

Haribo maoam   for on the go sugar

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 5

2 minutes ago, PassingCloud said:

Two bags of grass, seventy-five pellets of mescaline, five sheets of high powered blotter acid, a salt shaker half full of cocaine, and a whole galaxy of multi-colored uppers, downers, screamers, laughers... and also a quart of tequila, a quart of rum, a case of Budweiser, a pint of raw ether and two dozen amyls.

And a Police Convention...

6 minutes ago, PassingCloud said:

Spoiled it with Budweiser.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, PassingCloud said:

Where are you camping?!

If you opt for the right “supplements” then no snacks needed. 😂

If you opt for the wrong ones…you’ll eat a 24 pack of crisps during one set! 🙈😂

Travelling light on the coach, so I’ve decided not to bring anything in the way of snacks, and see what offerings the Co-op has this time. 

For some reason, at my first festival I wanted a snack for the queue and panic bought a gingsters steak bake thing, which were on a 2 for 1 offer. So I had one in the queue and one when the tent went up. That has somehow turned into a weird tradition/superstition. Nowadays, being 12 years older and not particularly wanting to put that crap in my body, I’m debating about whether to break that tradition.

On a less random note. Grenade protein bars, breakfast bars (squares are a great shout from this thread) and that’s probably about it.