Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

11 hours ago, xxialac said:

Bought.

I'm 90% confident they will iron out some of the problems from this year - though inevitably some will remain.

I'm 100% the lineup will still be the most diverse and exciting at any festival in Europe.

VIP again?

5 hours ago, Whos3000_ said:

Also on board again. Got my tickets with the refund protection. Later I realized reading on reddit that it probably doesn't cover anything but serious, demonstrable illness or similar. Can you confirm?
I don't get how the double stage means bigger productions. I didn't notice bigger stage design or better sound this year than in  2018, for example.  If they keep this absurdity for next year they at least NEED to eliminate the vip area in the middle. 

My bet is on Travis Scott/Portishead/NIN/Bjork. I don't really know how likely acts that are already touring extensively this autumn (dates in Barcelona included) are to be booked (Rosalia, Arcade Fire). I'd say that they are out, aren't they? Kendrick is out imo. We need another big easier name (like Tame Impala or Dua Lipa).  

As a side note: Unsound festival in poland has announced a very interesting first wave of electronic/avant-garde names + caroline polachek as a kind of headliner. It usually shares quite a lot of acts with PS across the weird -bottom-line but amazing- spectrum. An example from 2022 was the caretaker.

Portishead, NIN, Bjork.. it would be (good) gloomy festival in 2023. and I reckon that Massive Attack is somehow “owe” us to perform in 2023 right :). Add Lamb, Tricky, Everything But The Girl reunion (please God), or Zero 7 in the loop, and we’ll have good collection of trip hop god and goddess in 2023 

• Upvote 1

6 hours ago, Bram said:

Portishead, NIN, Bjork.. it would be (good) gloomy festival in 2023. and I reckon that Massive Attack is somehow “owe” us to perform in 2023 right :). Add Lamb, Tricky, Everything But The Girl reunion (please God), or Zero 7 in the loop, and we’ll have good collection of trip hop god and goddess in 2023 

This Is a dream!

Hi Guys

Just wandering if anyone has any ideas on the transport to and from the venue in Madrid, it states that all tickets include free transport to and from the main site ( which is way out of town)  but says nothing about where you will be dropped off in Madrid, in an ideal world I would like to book somewhere to stay as close to the drop off point as possible but since I do not know the drop off point is looking at rooms is pointless .. 

1 hour ago, postC86 said:

Hi Guys

Just wandering if anyone has any ideas on the transport to and from the venue in Madrid, it states that all tickets include free transport to and from the main site ( which is way out of town)  but says nothing about where you will be dropped off in Madrid, in an ideal world I would like to book somewhere to stay as close to the drop off point as possible but since I do not know the drop off point is looking at rooms is pointless .. 

Atocha would make sense, but this is just a guess..

4 hours ago, postC86 said:

Hi Guys

Looking for what Rock In Rio did a couple of years ago:

Para recorrer los 30 kilómetros que separan la ciudad del rock del centro de Madrid, la organización ha puesto varios autobuses lanzadera gratuitos que salen cada pocos minutos entre las 15.30 y las 24.00, desde algunos puntos clave como el Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, o las paradas del metro de Arganda del Rey, la Poveda y Rivas. La vuelta a casa será igual de sencilla. Hasta las siete de la mañana, estos mismos autobuses realizarán el recorrido de vuelta. La organización (y la DGT) ha recomendado no acercarse al recinto en coche ya que, a pesar de los 300 miembros de la Guardia Civil y la Policía que velarán por el buen funcionamiento del tráfico, se prevén fuertes retenciones.

2 hours ago, MeMeMeM said:

Looking for what Rock In Rio did a couple of years ago:

Para recorrer los 30 kilómetros que separan la ciudad del rock del centro de Madrid, la organización ha puesto varios autobuses lanzadera gratuitos que salen cada pocos minutos entre las 15.30 y las 24.00, desde algunos puntos clave como el Estadio Santiago Bernabéu, o las paradas del metro de Arganda del Rey, la Poveda y Rivas. La vuelta a casa será igual de sencilla. Hasta las siete de la mañana, estos mismos autobuses realizarán el recorrido de vuelta. La organización (y la DGT) ha recomendado no acercarse al recinto en coche ya que, a pesar de los 300 miembros de la Guardia Civil y la Policía que velarán por el buen funcionamiento del tráfico, se prevén fuertes retenciones.

Thanks for that info, gives me a bit of an idea  as to what to expect at least .

It’s crazy that PS LA tickets sales doesnt’t going well (eventho they slash the ticket price). Still think that the lineup is 100x better than other US fest lineup that succesfully sell the ticket.

Hopefully the US low ticket sales does not affecting the PS Barcelona arrangement and lineup next year.

26 minutes ago, Festcrazy said:

Just bought my ticket and you can buy more tickets as well. Maybe I will buy to more tickets to save money of my friends.

In LA, if I have to pick, I'll pick rather This Ain't No Picnic than Primavera LA, better line up and cheaper.

You need a code for each ticket, can't buy two tickets together. I got 2 regulars as I can always sell those post-lineup but entered a different code to make a seperate purchase.

43 minutes ago, diogozsz said:

I just found out early bird for 2022 ticket holders works with a code. Can somebody who doesn’t plan on going next year could send me their code please ? 🙂 

Got a code from a friend? Can somebody please send me the DICE event link? It’s not showing up for me I don’t know  why. 

I recently deleted my AccessTicket app and having now re-downloaded it, I don't have access to my ticket or the option to buy an earlybird for next year. Does anybody know how to solve this issue? I've tried inputting my code that came with my QR code but it's saying I've already used it. But there's also no way to recover my ticket.

Edited by InvalidUsername

7 hours ago, InvalidUsername said:

I recently deleted my AccessTicket app and having now re-downloaded it, I don't have access to my ticket or the option to buy an earlybird for next year. Does anybody know how to solve this issue? I've tried inputting my code that came with my QR code but it's saying I've already used it. But there's also no way to recover my ticket.

Have you tried to mail AccessTicket? They were very responsive back in May

2 hours ago, Orens said:

Have you tried to mail AccessTicket? They were very responsive back in May

I used the support feature in the app to ask them a question but it then just asked me to fill my e-mail in so I'm not sure how quickly its going to be resolved. I only have until tonight 😕

On 7/2/2022 at 7:13 PM, Festcrazy said:

Hotel Princess is already booked as well as everything nearby???

Insane

Just contacted my 2022 hotel (Diagonal Zero, opposite of Princess) and they informed me "sales havent started yet". So, I assume this applies to more hotels.

On 7/2/2022 at 6:13 PM, Festcrazy said:

Hotel Princess is already booked as well as everything nearby???

Insane

they’re just not on sale yet, i believe. there’s some sort of delay on when months become available a bit like flights. especially through booking.com

best thing to do is check in semi regularly, that’s what we usually do with hotel diagonal.