Primavera Sound Barcelona 2023 + Primavera Sound Madrid 2023

Fnmentaluk

Nobody started one so thought I will. 

They have said there will be a cuitat program again in both cities. Although they will need to sort out ticketing rather than first come first served. 

Maybe they can use the access ticket app as a way of securing tickets rather than being there 4 hours before the doors open .

They need to drive people to Madrid to get it off to a good start but don't want to piss off Barcelona people by making Madrid cheaper so imagine they will have two categories of early bird tickets e.g.

Super Early Bird - 150

Early Bird - 195

Barcelona Super Early Bird sells out immediately, so then festivalgoers are faced with choice of 195 Barcelona (Early Bird) or 150 Madrid (still on Super Early Bird).

from reddit: 

This will be a complete disaster. They celebrated Rock In Rio in 2012…a shambles. The nearest hotel is 8kms…There is a metro at 8kms in Arganda del Rey…they will obviously put on shuttles…Omg, my head hurts just thinking about getting to and from the festival. This is just not the site to put on a festival for 60/80,000 people. Primavera Sound is turning into “corporation mode” where numbers are more important than people. I imagine they will have 2 or 3 great headliners and hope that people who live in Madrid will attend. And this just 4 weeks before Mad Cool…with the financial climate getting worse people just won’t be able to fork out for 500 euros in one month, then the cost of beer! PS should have just concentrated on keeping PS Barcelona great instead of all this corporate expansion. PS Los Angeles is far from sold out and have you seen the ticket prices? I will get my early bird for PS Barcelona, but no way would I go to PS Madrid and I live just 3 hours from Madrid…no way.

Edited by Rico_Pliskin
  • Upvote 1

4 hours ago, BenG92 said:

Posted it before but

Kendrick Lamar / Arcade Fire / Nine Inch Nails / Bjork / Massive Attack / Rosalia

It is written. 

Would be incredibly happy with that. 2 acts I love and seen multiple times, 3 acts I love and haven't seen, and an act I'm not too bothered about giving a chance to check the other stages at headline time.