This time next week I’ll be…

JoeyT

4 minutes ago, kalifire said:

Trying to act more sober than I am to satisfy my ex that I don’t continue to have a drinking problem whilst at the same time resenting having to do so and ultimately concluding that it matters none since we’re not together now anyway. 

That just makes me think of the drinking problem in Airplane...

Probably walking up and down food stalls deciding I really like the look of one food but deciding to gamble and keep looking...then eventually retracing my steps looking for the original stall again but never finding it due to my rapidly diminishing sobriety. 

• Upvote 1

30 minutes ago, Pinhead said:

It was ' somewhere in a field in Hampshire' in the song - what was he referring to?

As a child in Hampshire at the time, I hoped it meant Jarvis was going to turn up on the school field.

1 hour ago, Larraht said:

Probably walking up and down food stalls deciding I really like the look of one food but deciding to gamble and keep looking...then eventually retracing my steps looking for the original stall again but never finding it due to my rapidly diminishing sobriety. 

I do this a lot, so indecisive!

Waking up, most likely, as I seem unable to sleep in any more, contemplating getting the stove on for coffee and porridge, and strolling down to the long drops from Cockmill with that incredible view laid out before me… and likely smiling merrily at everyone I pass. That view always makes me emotional at some point, looking down over the kids fields / circus stuff. Magic.