This time next week I’ll be…

JoeyT

I’d hazard a guess at having a cuppa and having a look to see how big the queue is for Gate C.

I’ll also be questioning why people still think using the old lady style shopping trolleys is a good idea to transport their kit.

1 hour ago, blutarsky said:

Getting ready for my last day at work 😤 

I hear ya, me too, working till 2pm, then coach at 3 to Glastonbury, gonna be grim, but least me pals will have me tent up etc when i get there. still gonna be a pointless waste of time working, will be on here for 90% of it... 100% if i am honest

32 minutes ago, JoeyT said:

I’ll also be questioning why people still think using the old lady style shopping trolleys is a good idea to transport their kit.

Been using the same £15 "granny trolley" at festivals for almost 10 years now. Wouldn't go without it. Never understood the haters. Anything more heavy duty is too cumbersome and unnecessary.

This time next week I'll be stood with said granny trolley in the queue at gate B.

6 minutes ago, Sku said:

Been using the same £15 "granny trolley" at festivals for almost 10 years now. Wouldn't go without it. Never understood the haters. Anything more heavy duty is too cumbersome and unnecessary.

This time next week I'll be stood with said granny trolley in the queue at gate B.

That's impressive.

The amount I've seen abandoned as wheels have inevitably fallen off due to the rigors of the undulating countryside is crazy.