Confirmed Secret Sets 2022

SecretGlasto

15 hours ago, Hutchmaster said:

Porridge Radio heavily hinted they've got a secret set on their recent Reddit AMA. Seem to fit the bill for your typical William's Green Thursday slot, but we shall see!

Would love this. I'm sure their main set clashes with someone for me, and while I seen her at Primavera the rest of the band wasn't present so it wasn't quite the same. Cool unique performance though.

2 minutes ago, Jamm said:

Would love this. I'm sure their main set clashes with someone for me, and while I seen her at Primavera the rest of the band wasn't present so it wasn't quite the same. Cool unique performance though.

I'd imagine a late night crows night is most likely

27 minutes ago, SecretGlasto said:

Rabbit Hole Saturday midnight slot removed: 

Spotters badge to @fightoffyour

The Saturday midnight one is a new slot. It was down as surprise DJ before (still could be).

8 minutes ago, LinvoyPrimus said:

Could this not still be a secret set? Or does 'Transgressive Takeover' suggest more of a DJ-style thing?

The Friday Transgressive ones haven't changed. They'll still be bands, as DJs are listed as such.

24 minutes ago, fightoffyour said:

The Saturday midnight one is a new slot. It was down as surprise DJ before (still could be).

The Friday Transgressive ones haven't changed. They'll still be bands, as DJs are listed as such.

Unknown bands?  So it is still a secret slot?  Just one from the Transgressive label?  Is that is, or have I totally lost the plot?

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Ok, Friday slots restored, with transgressive blurb added.  Saturday slot also added.

Does it look right?

1 minute ago, SecretGlasto said:

Ok, Friday slots restored, with transgressive blurb added.  Saturday slot also added.

Does it look right?

Yep! You can remove by punctuation-lacking sentence as well I reckon, "New TBA on The Rabbit Hole Saturday 00:00-01:00 Friday confirmed as Transgressive takeover".

7 minutes ago, jalien01 said:

It seems fairly convincing info that it’s Green Day on Sunday at John Peel as Amyl and the sniffers are currently on tour with them and using the same road crew. Article below. 

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/glastonbury-secret-set-green-day-7174678.amp

Think this article came out after a thread on here talking about the possibility of a Green Day secret set. 

Would love it to happen but there's been no solid info as of yet. Fingers crossed though!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, fightoffyour said:

Yep! You can remove by punctuation-lacking sentence as well I reckon, "New TBA on The Rabbit Hole Saturday 00:00-01:00 Friday confirmed as Transgressive takeover".

Good spot, I'd only put that there to copy+paste from and forgot to remove!

3 hours ago, jalien01 said:

It seems fairly convincing info that it’s Green Day on Sunday at John Peel as Amyl and the sniffers are currently on tour with them and using the same road crew. Article below. 

https://www.somersetlive.co.uk/whats-on/whats-on-news/glastonbury-secret-set-green-day-7174678.amp

Could just as easy be Fall Out Boy or Weezer tho, they're all on the same tour.

So on the app Friday in the rabbit hole now has this run listed. 

10.00 - 11.30 - Transgressive DJs 

11.30 - 00.15 - Transgressive take over 

00.15 - 00.45 - Transgressive Take over

00.45 - 1.30 - Transgressive take over 

01.30 - 3.00 - Transgressive DJs 

http://www.transgressiverecords.com/artists

Looking at these artists I think Foals will be Djing 01.30- 3.00

Damon Albarn?? 

Arlo Parks we know is there

Two Door Cinema Club are Glasto faves

Who we guessing the 3 spots will be?