Your Headliners

FuzzyDunlop

This forum isnt representitive of the wider Glastonbury festival going crowd. I wouldnt really expect Billie Eilish or even Kendrick Lamar to have that big of a following on here, but reading through must sees, I was surprised at the lack of love (well lack of people going to see) the Pet Shop Boys & how many mentioning they are seeing Bicep.

Who are your headliners?

Mine are (Fri & Sun are subject to change. Saturday = locked):

Fri - Primal Scream

Sat - McCartney

Sun - Kendrick / Bicep... 90% on for  Kendrick.

fri - unsure, foals four tet and fatboy all options. lots of fs for friday!

sat - maybe macca or something dance, my friends want to see kurupt FM. nobody really tickling my fancy honestly

sun - bicep

Friday and Saturday are very undecided basically, could probably be swayed on Bicep to PSB as well

Friday is probably Primal Scream. Possibility of Paul Heaton & Jacqui Abbott, but Jesus & The Mary Chain before Primal Scream will mean I'll probably watch both.

All my mates will be at Bicep. I want to go to Kendrick, even though I like Bicep. So I could be swayed to Bicep, so we are all together.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop

Well, we have the 10yo to contend with, who will be getting tired come the evenings and definitely rules out anything in a tent.

Current plan is go and show him the spider on Friday eve before retreating to bed.

Saturday Macca

Sunday we will head towards SE corner during the headliners so we can go round it and get out again before everyone else piles in. It’s lovely and quiet then and we can point out all the spectacles without crowds.

Luckily we aren’t bothered about the headliners other than on Saturday so should work out perfectly. He is very excited to see the spider in action. 

43 minutes ago, sisco said:

It’ll shock this forum but I’ve really no interest in anyone Sunday (considering most have clashes on Sunday)

No shock to me.

Friday: The Damned 

Saturday: Macca

Sunday: The Snuts but that finishes at 9:30, nothing after that.

I did the clashfinder this afternoon, Kacey Musgraves and the Shoppies aside, no one else I'm really going to bust a gut to see over the weekend, although will probably go to see Macca.

Quite liberating actually, plenty I'm happy enough to watch if I'm in the vicinity, but nobody to go charging back and forth across site to catch.

51 minutes ago, sisco said:

Foals

Macca

It’ll shock this forum but I’ve really no interest in anyone Sunday (considering most have clashes on Sunday)

same for me, I'm edging towards Courtney Barnett for Sunday but might be an opportunity to just have a wander around the smaller stages while the crowds are all at the main stages