What's your perfect weather?

stuartbert two hats

Temp range  

176 members have voted

1. 1. Perfect Weather

When you're stood in queues at Siam Park, in Tenerife, with people who just 10 minutes ago were in chlorine filled water, and all you can smell still is b.o... Then, and only then, it may be a little too hot. Think it was officially 36 degrees that day! Pharmacy thermometers (in direct sunlight) were measuring 45!!!

I'd say mid twenties but not windy as the wind blows the sounds about. I do like hot temps but only really in humid/tropical places. Wouldn't complain at 30 degrees but adds an additional element in that you get quite greased up with the suncream etc which can be uncomfortable 

Anything between 21 and 25 degrees is perfect,  Ideally with cloud cover in the evening to keep the chill away from the night.

If there is to be rain, it is only allowed to fall between 6am and 9am and only enough to keep the dust down. 

Seems perfectly reasonable and realistic 

59 minutes ago, Henrik said:

I’ll take any heat as long as it doesn’t rain. But 20-21, sunny with a slight breeze is just about perfect Festival weather for me.  

Maybe a degree or 2 above, but this is also me. A nice few little fluffy clouds to watch wouldn't go miss

Perfect for me:

Dry, overcast & around 17 degrees. That would be my dream. 

What's too hot? Anything over about 21, I seriously struggle.

Rain... doesnt bother me at all tbh. I'd rather it not, for other people, but for me personally, I quite enjoy it.

Edited by FuzzyDunlop