Is there a forum meet?

Aragorn

1 hour ago, Kizzie said:

Well, it was always going to be a different kind of thing for me this year.

As it turns out it was all very emotional and quite lovely.

But thank you to @pilton digger @deebeedoobee @Pear_Cider @crazyfool1 @Mardy @grumpyhack @Superscally @Ayrshire Chris @Pinhead@stuartbert two hats @gigpusher for taking the time to come over and say hello to me personally. 

Huge thanks to the beautiful @Sawdusty surfer for the best hugs and understanding, @al_coholic for totally 'getting it' and my diamond of a friend @spg

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, I probably have as I'm getting to be a forgetful old bat these days. If I have forgotten anyone I sincerely apologise, you all meant the world to me on the night 🙏

Never ever a problem, so glad you both made it. 

9 hours ago, Quark said:

Has anyone seen @circus92 since then?  Given how much fun he was having I'm assuming he now lives there 😂

Thanks for the concern pal - I was considering staying there, but had to get back to the real world 😂

Have barely been on here since last week - had a bit too much going on.  It was great to finally meet you 😊

On 6/30/2022 at 1:25 PM, Kizzie said:

Well, it was always going to be a different kind of thing for me this year.

As it turns out it was all very emotional and quite lovely.

But thank you to @pilton digger @deebeedoobee @Pear_Cider @crazyfool1 @Mardy @grumpyhack @Superscally @Ayrshire Chris @Pinhead@stuartbert two hats @gigpusher for taking the time to come over and say hello to me personally. 

Huge thanks to the beautiful @Sawdusty surfer for the best hugs and understanding, @al_coholic for totally 'getting it' and my diamond of a friend @spg

I hope I haven't forgotten anyone, I probably have as I'm getting to be a forgetful old bat these days. If I have forgotten anyone I sincerely apologise, you all meant the world to me on the night 🙏

Was ace to meet you buddy! Felt like I was in the presence of royalty! Hope you had a lovely one and I'll see you next year! X

• Upvote 1

On 6/30/2022 at 11:55 AM, Quark said:

Lovely to catch up with those I saw, finally meeting a few people face to face at last. As always a shame to not see everyone, but it's never really possible is it? @March Hare somehow I missed you mate, saw you talking to @Kalopsia and by the time I bimbled over you'd gone! Hope you had a good one.

Has anyone seen @circus92 since then?  Given how much fun he was having I'm assuming he now lives there 😂

Sadly I had to run off to my shift so couldn’t stay longer. I’ll be better organised next year

On 7/1/2022 at 11:30 PM, Superscally said:

Was ace to meet you buddy! Felt like I was in the presence of royalty!

that's limke the rest of us with you.

On 6/30/2022 at 11:55 AM, Quark said:

Lovely to catch up with those I saw, finally meeting a few people face to face at last. As always a shame to not see everyone, but it's never really possible is it? @March Hare somehow I missed you mate, saw you talking to @Kalopsia and by the time I bimbled over you'd gone! Hope you had a good one.

NNooooo how did I miss you ? I still owe you a pint 🙂 Its now a delayed pint to 2023 🙂

Got there a bit late this year. Apologies to those I didn't get to say hi to, especially @Kizzie who I'm pretty sure I've said hi to at every meet since 2010. Hope you're holding up.

Also @parsonjack. I still owe you a drink for next time then for your excellent travel advice. Worked a treat (though still missed Brown and got fed in through Purple (thus avoiding the dreaded Blue)) and got parked pretty well as close to where I wanted (though it still killed me getting in and out).

Missed/didn't see the book signing. What is the book?

• Upvote 1

59 minutes ago, Funkyfairy! said:

NNooooo how did I miss you ? I still owe you a pint 🙂 Its now a delayed pint to 2023 🙂

Dammit, you were in the same bracket as March now I remember! Saw you, finished a conversation and by then you'd moved on somewhere! Next year 🙂

27 minutes ago, MrZigster said:

Got there a bit late this year. Apologies to those I didn't get to say hi to, especially @Kizzie who I'm pretty sure I've said hi to at every meet since 2010. Hope you're holding up.

Also @parsonjack. I still owe you a drink for next time then for your excellent travel advice. Worked a treat (though still missed Brown and got fed in through Purple (thus avoiding the dreaded Blue)) and got parked pretty well as close to where I wanted (though it still killed me getting in and out).

Its @Superscally ' s

Screenshot_20220704-154629_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, MrZigster said:

No prob on the routing front....happy to be of help. 

Here’s my dedication from the beautiful @Superscally 😍

DSC_1717_compress34.jpg

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, MrZigster said:

This we chatted for a bit but don't remember the guest book coming round?

2 hours ago, MrZigster said:

Ah thank you MrZigster, I didn't see that many people this year, but it was a very nice couple of hours all the same. 🙂