Is there a forum meet?

Aragorn

2 minutes ago, pehaw said:

You've lost me. 🤷‍♂️

I'm assuming some shits gone down that I've missed.

You assume right, done by that not such a diamond geezer. 

I'll.be there at some point on.the Wednesday. It's a time and location I can make, and in the absence of anything having been said, posted or pinned about an alternative "official" meet on a different day it'll be a nice chance to catch up with some people.

But it's nice to know what you seem to think of anyone who'll be turning up there Neil. Thanks for that.

• Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, Quark said:

I'll.be there at some point on.the Wednesday. It's a time and location I can make, and in the absence of anything having been said, posted or pinned about an alternative "official" meet on a different day it'll be a nice chance to catch up with some people.

But it's nice to know what you seem to think of anyone who'll be turning up there Neil. Thanks for that.

Experience the spirit of Glastonbury all year round

Glad this question got asked as I've been away for a couple of weeks and was looking for anything mentioned about a meet up this morning. Will be there again lurking around, had some good chats with people from the forum in the past and will be good to catch up again.

10 minutes ago, Padgey said:

Glad this question got asked as I've been away for a couple of weeks and was looking for anything mentioned about a meet up this morning. Will be there again lurking around, had some good chats with people from the forum in the past and will be good to catch up again.

Yes mate, general consensus now appears to be that the R&F is going to be a general meeting point from 6pm onwards. Won't be the flag this year as Neil doesn't get on site until Thursday so it's probably going to be less focused than previous years, but probably still be some efesters knocking about.

Just stand there and shout "Are Foals bigger than the 1975?" and see who looks around fastest 😄

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, Quark said:

Yes mate, general consensus now appears to be that the R&F is going to be a general meeting point from 6pm onwards. Won't be the flag this year as Neil doesn't get on site until Thursday so it's probably going to be less focused than previous years, but probably still be some efesters knocking about.

Just stand there and shout "Are Foals bigger than the 1975?" and see who looks around fastest 😄

Hopefully a good turnout still. 

A nice time, not long after Mik finishes on the CN Bandstand.

Assuming I am not on shift with Oxfam, I will be there in my capacity as Labour Councillor for Pontyclun Central ready to take your enquiries. As this is my 30th year attending the festival we call Glasto I will be able to give you a range of opinions and political information on artists such as Adele, King Sunny Ade and Motorhead. Please do not ply me with drink as I have signed the Code Of Conduct and must be of good humour at all times.

11 hours ago, Quark said:

I'll just shout "Mark Quark!" - seems a shame to dispel the myth

12 hours ago, Padgey said:

14 hours ago, Mister Marks said:

Neil continues to be a transphobic, misogynist, piece of shit to users here... even those that have been supporting him and this site for years. He keeps banning people for no reason at all, calling them names, threatening to get them sacked from their jobs etc. He constantly deletes posts that dare to confront him over his shitty behaviour, because he thinks he is above criticism. Eventually people had enough of it and left to make a separate group. Rather than taking time to think about why his behaviour is pushing people away, instead he think the rest of us are "braindead idiots".

It says a lot when hundreds of people would rather be in a group run by fucking @Gilgamesh69 of all people

Neil continues to be a transphobic, misogynist, piece of shit to users here... even those that have been supporting him and this site for years. He keeps banning people for no reason at all, calling them names, threatening to get them sacked from their jobs etc. He constantly deletes posts that dare to confront him over his shitty behaviour, because he thinks he is above criticism. Eventually people had enough of it and left to make a separate group. Rather than taking time to think about why his behaviour is pushing people away, instead he think the rest of us are "braindead idiots".

It says a lot when hundreds of people would rather be in a group run by fucking @Gilgamesh69 of all people

why tell the truth when big lies from an alt account is always better.

why would i ban -people for no reason, i've banned people who have been trolling with alt accounts (much like you've used here, their actions are not good natured, and you've damaged your own case there by showing i've called it right for some people.

its not misogynist to respect woman's rights and not want them demolished by men. these forums are not about you or anti-women's rights

16 minutes ago, Neil said:

why tell the truth when big lies from an alt account is always better.

why would i ban -people for no reason, i've banned people who have been trolling with alt accounts (much like you've used here, their actions are not good natured, and you've damaged your own case there by showing i've called it right for some people.

its not misogynist to respect woman's rights and not want them demolished by men. these forums are not about you or anti-women's rights

You have definitely banned people for no reason. Insulted some great people who no longer want anything to do with you despite helping you in your time of need. You have pushed so many people away who respected you for decades with your recent behaviour.

You said you should have banned the secretglasto account and yet defend someone with a fish alt account.

And why on earth are you disrespecting someone trying to go to a meet of users from your site. From the community you made.

• Upvote 3

10 minutes ago, Muppetmark said:

You have definitely banned people for no reason. Insulted some great people who no longer want anything to do with you despite helping you in your time of need. You have pushed so many people away who respected you for decades with your recent behaviour.

You said you should have banned the secretglasto account and yet defend someone with a fish alt account.

And why on earth are you disrespecting someone trying to go to a meet of users from your site. From the community you made.

This has happened because of people disrespecting me, and wanting the forums to be about them, i manage the forums I spoil the me me me stuff for someone.