Ticket Delivery - Ireland

TheDayman

33 minutes ago, Auxred said:

Yeah the airport situation is nuts, I'm glad I'm on the Ferry next week.

BTW, Can I go to Mass on the Sunday? Whats the Mass times?

I'll be saying Mass in Paines each morning at 9.37am.  It'll be a short one with no hand-shaking. 

8 minutes ago, Auxred said:

Looks like all they have sent is a WV parking pass. Maybe they will have tickets at the location people are going to. 

Interesting. I've email WV and didn't get an answer yet and the status for mine is still "will be dispatched by standard delivery"...

We are still seeing tickets in stock and will be despatched soon. Its not looking good at this stage for us. Also our campervan refs are not showing any info at all and its saying no matching order. Seems like their system is having a spot of bother and going to create a lot of hassle for us.

Wondering whether we should just wait and change the status to collect on Friday and say a mass and a novena each day until then???

Well, we've passed 5pm... I think its safe to say we're now in Plan B territory.

What's most frustrating is, given it looks to be only the Irish tickets, they're probably sitting in the See office and some decision was made not to send them.

No parking pass, no ticket. Its going to be a nervous journey to the farm.

I don't know if anyone else is planning on arriving before 8am on Wednesday but I'm going to be pushing them to open the box office early. The thoughts of having to queue twice is ruining my buzz...

I think the most frustrating part of all this is the lack of information, I think if they just come out and say that due to operational issues all tickets need to be collected on site at least we'd know.  They did change my tickets from collection to delivery so il need to go back to them and change this I suppose.

I’m also requested delivery for my tickets and camper van pass

arriving on site Tuesday afternoon    
so really don’t know how that’s going to work without even a camper van pass

all a bit of a mess tbh

what are chances of collecting at camper van east gate ?

20 minutes ago, Desolear said:

I’m also requested delivery for my tickets and camper van pass

arriving on site Tuesday afternoon    
so really don’t know how that’s going to work without even a camper van pass

all a bit of a mess tbh

what are chances of collecting at camper van east gate ?

There isnt any infrastructure to speak of at the camper van or car park level.

I'm amazed they don't have an external site for people to collect well clear of the festival location. Centre of Shepton Mallet for example like the old days.

5 minutes ago, Wooderson said:

There isnt any infrastructure to speak of at the camper van or car park level.

I'm amazed they don't have an external site for people to collect well clear of the festival location. Centre of Shepton Mallet for example like the old days.

Yep, that used to work fine. ‘07 (I think) they had international collection at a portacabin in B&W, which worked fine too (10 minute queue on the Wednesday). Anyway, feck it, we’ll get there eventually! 

So far everyone in our group that has had the dispatch email has only had car park ticket dispatched and not actual tickets...all have to collect at box office. Don't know anyone yet with entry ticket actually delivered to Ireland (mine still says "Tickets will be sent by secure mail. A signature may be required"...no sign of changing. Feck...is there any thing to be said for another mass?

2 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

So far everyone in our group that has had the dispatch email has only had car park ticket dispatched and not actual tickets...all have to collect at box office. Don't know anyone yet with entry ticket actually delivered to Ireland (mine still says "Tickets will be sent by secure mail. A signature may be required"...no sign of changing. Feck...is there any thing to be said for another mass?

The feckers, i had asked to change to a UK address and they assured me they would be delivering to Ireland. Haven't heard of anyone here getting their tickets.

Could they potentially be send them by a faster courier other than Royal Mail?

5 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

No I got two separate dispatch emails today one for worthy and the other with tickets my tracker has been updated with 'sent to secure courier'.  Any idea who the secure courier is of course the dispatch email doesn't h\ve a link to track the package.  It used to be DX couriers in the past but not sure that is still them.

4 minutes ago, Toilet Duck said:

Sure look at you with all your fancy parking passes! 😂

It's 1/7 dispatch emails for us but that one was for a single festival ticket. Last update on the RM tracker was it leaving the UK on Saturday having been sent Friday morning-ish.

1 minute ago, TheDayman said:

Sure look at you with all your fancy parking passes! 😂

It's 1/7 dispatch emails for us but that one was for a single festival ticket. Last update on the RM tracker was it leaving the UK on Saturday having been sent Friday morning-ish.

how did you track on RM?  I tried my reference # but said it needed to be at least 9 digits my see reference has 8!!

8 minutes ago, The_Wiseman said:

No I got two separate dispatch emails today one for worthy and the other with tickets my tracker has been updated with 'sent to secure courier'.  Any idea who the secure courier is of course the dispatch email doesn't h\ve a link to track the package.  It used to be DX couriers in the past but not sure that is still them.

It’s a bloody mess is what it is…hopefully yours arrive safe and sound soon!…any road, I’m sure we’ll figure it out and swiftly forget about when the tent is up and the first can is cracked open!