Ticket Delivery - Ireland

TheDayman

We've a situation where the lead booker is in Ireland and 2 other tickets on the booking are for friends in England. Seetickets are stating that all 3 are for box office collection. Even the English tickets. 

I guess it's not a big deal as none of us are campervan attendees. Hopefully the queues aren't too long for pick up. 

Got the ready to print and then be queued for dispatch email last Tuesday but since then no word and the order status still hasn't changed from secure delivery signature required. Hopefully get some word today or at the latest next Monday but that will be cutting it close. Fingers crossed we all get word by COB today.

6 minutes ago, Hugh with a P said:

Excellent !  Is this the one that had the status 'tickets are in stock and will be despatched shortly etc' for a few weeks?

Bizarrely not... however he did contact again yesterday pressing for details. Probably just coincidence though, based on the response he got.

1 hour ago, Igster said:

Got the ready to print and then be queued for dispatch email last Tuesday but since then no word and the order status still hasn't changed from secure delivery signature required. Hopefully get some word today or at the latest next Monday but that will be cutting it close. Fingers crossed we all get word by COB today.

Same

I wonder what happens if the ticket does get dispatched say mid next week and we don't receive it before setting off for the festival would this be a big issue at the box office collection hut. Would they re print them again for us there and then.

6 minutes ago, Igster said:

I wonder what happens if the ticket does get dispatched say mid next week and we don't receive it before setting off for the festival would this be a big issue at the box office collection hut. Would they re print them again for us there and then.

2 weeks after despatch, a button appears in your account's order tracker on the see tickets website. The button allows you to automatically cancel the tickets despatched and have new ones ready to collect at the box office. 

I would assume this could be done sooner than 2 weeks after despatch by contacting them in the situation you describe above. 

keep-calm-if-you-ve-paid-you-re-getting-in.png.3cf2cd196139b2f17d0dbf90fc661372.png

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Hugh with a P said:

Still is !!  But at least there's finally movement.

Finally movement indeed. Just got an email that our car park pass was dispatched!

Hopefully as Dayman said there's no hold ups at customs but did read on the email that if tickets weren't received 24 hrs before then to contact the festival. Wonder if its the same for the general tickets?

Yeah it said on my mates email to contact them if they haven't received their ticket 24 hours before.  

It also said :-

'Please do not contact us earlier that this as we will not be able to give you an exact answer until closer to the show'

They must be sick and tired of people contacting them 🙂 

13 minutes ago, Hugh with a P said:

Yeah it said on my mates email to contact them if they haven't received their ticket 24 hours before.  

It also said :-

'Please do not contact us earlier that this as we will not be able to give you an exact answer until closer to the show'

They must be sick and tired of people contacting them 🙂 

Part of me sympathises with that, part of me thinks surely you want at least a week to sort out the problems that do come up rather than leaving it that last minute?! 

Having a read of this.  What a mess...  I would be in the same boat, if I wasn't volunteering.  Big relief that this year I don't have to worry about the ticket arriving after I set off for England.  Indeed, why leave it all to the last minute....

Good to see some encouraging developments.  I will keep my fingers crossed it will all work out for yous.

As our ticket hasn't been dispatched yet and we leave next Sunday i don't think we will have our tickets on time. It's such a mess. Meanwhile my mates in the UK have recieved theirs. We have two under 4 and were hoping to camp in Cockmill but will be full up by the time we make it from box office in gate A over.

Edited by festival banter

4 minutes ago, Auxred said:

If I don't get the tickets I might attempt a fence jump instead. 

Don't worry, your getting in with a ticket 😂

....getting said ticket is probably going to mean Wednesday morning/afternoon will be a massive pain the hole though.

Edited by TheDayman

4 minutes ago, Auxred said:

Yeah its a pain in the hole. I want to enjoy the build up to the festival with tickets in hand. I assume See tickets got rid of all their staff just like Dublin Airport. 

Oh man I just flew into/out of Dublin airport and it was a mess! The security line went on and on and just when you thought it was over, you turned a corner and there was a whole other line!