Ticket Delivery - Ireland

TheDayman

Ours were delivered aourn 11:30 /12:0 today. Tracking number appeared on an post this morning

For anyone following this was the timeline in case its of any help:

14/06/2022 Tuesday 15:00 - Despatch notice email
14/06/2022 Tuesday 15:35 - RM Tracking, "Sender preparing item"
15/06/2022 Wednesday 03:25 - RM Tracking, "Item Received by Royal Mail LANGLEY HWDC"
15/06/2022 Wednesday 04:53 - RM Tracking, "Item Leaving the UK LANGLEY HWDC"
15/06/2022 Wednesday Late - RM Tracking, "Handed to delivery partner"
16/06/2022 Thursday All Day - Radio silence on RM and an Post Tracking
17/06/2022 Friday 08:00 - An Post Tracking updated at 07:07 with out for delivery.

Royal mail also updated and showing all info as per below:

Friday 17 June 2022

08:07 Arrived at Delivery Office
DUBLIN 13

03:13 Item has left the overseas International Processing Centre
DUBLIN DELIVERY, Ireland

03:12 Item Received
DUBLIN DELIVERY, Ireland

Wednesday 15 June 2022

04:53 Item Leaving the UK
LANGLEY HWDC

03:25 Item Received by Royal Mail
LANGLEY HWDC

Tuesday 14 June 2022

15:35 Sender preparing item

I am lost for words my tickets have arrived!  I have no idea how that happened still down as "expected from sender" on RM tracker never showed on the Apost tracker but yet they just popped in my letterbox!

I sent some strongly worded emails to see tickets last night now I am off to apologise!!!

Bring on the party.......

over and out....

• Like 6

17 hours ago, phillyfaddle said:

Been following this thread. So pleased your tickets are dropping now. But…I still can’t believe See left them so late this year!!!

🏽What they said. I hope for those doing box office pick up it is straightforward and rapid! Look forward to seeing you all on the farm. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

18 hours ago, The_Wiseman said:

I am lost for words my tickets have arrived!  I have no idea how that happened still down as "expected from sender" on RM tracker never showed on the Apost tracker but yet they just popped in my letterbox!

I sent some strongly worded emails to see tickets last night now I am off to apologise!!!

Bring on the party.......

over and out....

Really pleased for you, have been lurking in here, particularly worried about yours, as it looked as if yours were just 'lost in the system.'

Over the moon for you to have them in your hands. Have a great festival!!!

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

D-Day for us. If the 3 that were sent don't land today, we'll be gone before they do.

...And just to add to the suspense, An Post's tracking is down 😂

Are they out for delivery?? Time will tell!

Screenshot_20220618-090904_Chrome.jpg

Rooting for you... But remember, if you've paid, you have a right to be there!!!

Try not to worry you too much, remember this...

On 6/17/2022 at 8:58 AM, The_Wiseman said:

Todays update from See I will still be worried heading off with no tickets!!

"Please do not worry as this can be sorted if you do not receive them before you leave. If you have not received the tickets before you need them in order to leave, please let us know. "

And one last time, this...

keep-calm-if-you-ve-paid-you-re-getting-in.png.7ef1487a5c83174a1e4e8a134f5ed4fc.png

Ah, tbf I'm in no way concerned about getting in.

If I can get them to him @snipe has very kindly offered to bring them across with him on Tuesday (thanks again!) but it's still annoying that they've added this extra hassle. They've also only sent 4/7 so half our group will still have to go to the box office first and double queue on Wednesday morning.

Anyway on a far more positive note, the whole ticket fiasco seems to have brought everyone a bit closer on here, which is really great!

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, TheDayman said:

If I can get them to him @snipe has very kindly offered to bring them across with him on Tuesday (thanks again!) but it's still annoying that they've added this extra hassle. They've also only sent 4/7 so half our group will still have to go to the box office first and double queue on Wednesday morning.

Anyway on a far more positive note, the whole ticket fiasco seems to have brought everyone a bit closer on here, which is really great!

That's really kind of @snipe

They need to do 2 things next year in my opinion. And they could fix most of the issues that people have had. 

1) Reinstate the telephone call centre for Glastonbury. Even if it's just a couple of operators and takes 30 - 60 minutes to get through, having that real person to talk to really helps. 

2) Completely overhaul the way international tickets are collected... Whether that's by opening a collection point earlier on Tuesday, having a collection point away from the festival just for international arrivals, or by allowing international arrivals to pick which gate they collect from... They can do better. 

39 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

So confirmation just recieved from An Post that they won't be sent until Monday.

To the Irish Contingent who got theirs this week - did the postman require a signature? Wondering if they'll put them through the letter box.

No signature required. I met my postman outside the front door yesterday as I saw him coming. Told him what was in the envelope. Shortly after he was gone, the tracking updated to delivered but there was no signature to view.

The same postman is due to delivery another ticket on Monday to another member of our group so I've tipped him off that it's on the way. Said he'll get it delivered as early as possible Monday.

I know you have an offer already to bring tickets over Tuesday. I'll also add an offer here if you need it. Travelling over on the Tuesday morning ferry from Rosslare so don't hesitate to get in touch if I can be of any assistance.

• Like 1

On 6/18/2022 at 9:48 AM, TheDayman said:

yep it sure has feel like I've known all this crew for years!  So where are we meeting for a pint to re-live the drama that was....