Ticket Delivery - Ireland

TheDayman

My delivery details in SeeTickets has changed to "Tickets have been sent to our secure courier on 16 Jun 2022". I haven't received any email notification. I fly Tuesday evening, so fingers crossed! If it actually gets to RM today I might be ok, but it'll be close!

11 minutes ago, DubEzzy said:

My delivery details in SeeTickets has changed to "Tickets have been sent to our secure courier on 16 Jun 2022". I haven't received any email notification. I fly Tuesday evening, so fingers crossed! If it actually gets to RM today I might be ok, but it'll be close!

contact see and make sure you get a Royal Mail tracker ref# as mine have gone missing somewhere between See sending them and Royal Mail accepting them.  Every minute counts at this stage so keep on top of them!

• Like 1

My order tracker has also changed back to box office collection.  No email. 

At this stage in this whole shit-show I am not trusting anything they say or do and am almost expecting the email (if it comes) to say that they have been posted out.  Absolute disaster.  

Ours disapperaed into the An Post network yesterday so no new info. The left Langley HWDC (Royal mail Heathrow distribution centre) at 04:53 Wednesday morning so would have been at the DMC around midday yesterday.

An post site giving no info with the Royal mail tracking number. Hopefully tomorrow! 🤞

1 minute ago, Traco said:

Ours disapperaed into the An Post network yesterday so no new info. The left Langley HWDC (Royal mail Heathrow distribution centre) at 04:53 Wednesday morning so would have been at the DMC around midday yesterday.

An post site giving no info with the Royal mail tracking number. Hopefully tomorrow! 🤞

Mine were the same but left Tuesday still no update with An Post and no delivery today.

1 hour ago, Traco said:

Ours left the exact same time and ye still no update on the an post side of things! Hopefully updates today at some point and is delivered tomorrow!

12 minutes ago, Igster said:

Ours left the exact same time and ye still no update on the an post side of things! Hopefully updates today at some point and is delivered tomorrow!

I'm the same. They said once they receive them it takes 24 hrs from then to delivery. Given no post over the weekend they told me early next week. Monday or Tuesday

14 minutes ago, festival banter said:

I'm the same. They said once they receive them it takes 24 hrs from then to delivery. Given no post over the weekend they told me early next week. Monday or Tuesday

Monday will do but Tuesday will be a no go as leaving Monday night.

They do deliver parcels on Saturdays now I wonder would this include registered post and the likes.

Even though my status updated to "sent to secure courier", I just got an email saying my ticket is now collecting at the box office due to the close proximity to the event. Here's hoping they have a better system running at the box office!!

54 minutes ago, DubEzzy said:

Even though my status updated to "sent to secure courier", I just got an email saying my ticket is now collecting at the box office due to the close proximity to the event. Here's hoping they have a better system running at the box office!!

I really wish they would do the same with mine as I'm in Limbo see they they sent them Royal Mail say they didn;t get them and no one willing to help on seetickets side.  All I can do is print everything bring ID and waste probably a day over there trying to get it sorted.  It has completely spoiled the buildup so not going to worry about it now until I get there!

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, Desolear said:

Just an update

Dispatch email Tuesday.Left RM early Wednesday morning.An Post tracker shows them at Killarney sorting office for delivery today Friday so fingers crossed in the hand later this morning 

This is very encouraging. I should be a day after you as my dispatch was Wednesday and leaving UK Thursday early morning. No updated tracking yet. but your comment encouraging, thanks. I leave Wednesday. I sonder does registered post deliver on a Saturday.

Not exactly the same, as it's a WV ticket with priority RM, without tracking or signature, but dispatch note Monday, should be today in my mailbox unless the postie feels like it's a tomorrow job. To the Netherlands, so in terms of distance/EU a bit the same than Ireland. Our international mail speed significantly slowed down in the past two or three years.

Keep the faith, as the poet Jon B. Jovi would say

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Movmctov said:

This is very encouraging. I should be a day after you as my dispatch was Wednesday and leaving UK Thursday early morning. No updated tracking yet. but your comment encouraging, thanks. I leave Wednesday. I sonder does registered post deliver on a Saturday.

Ya my an post tracker had nothing until this morning then “out for delivery “😁

18 minutes ago, phibs said:

Mine left UK 4:53 Wednesday morning and according to an post tracking they’re out for delivery this morning, so should get them today 🙂

Jealous!!! getting excited. delivery probably Monday for me to my parents house as both me and hubby working and can't sign for it but almost there!!. 3 in our group still have to do box office so gonna be messy anyway!!

Mine got delivered this morning delighted! Panic over!

They got dispatched Tuesday and picked up by royal mail Wednesday early morning if anyone's trying to work out time frames. An post don't deliver reg post on Saturday I found out so be Monday now Im sure for anyone that got tickets picked up by royal mail on Thursday. Apparently customs is what is slowing them down from getting scanned in sooner by An post coming from Langley.

9 minutes ago, Igster said:

They got dispatched Tuesday and picked up by royal mail Wednesday early morning if anyone's trying to work out time frames. An post don't deliver reg post on Saturday I found out so be Monday now Im sure for anyone that got tickets picked up by royal mail on Thursday. Apparently customs is what is slowing them down from getting scanned in sooner by An post coming from Langley.

Oh yah!! so Monday t is for me. Was it an Post delivering and asking for a signature or was it courier?

21 minutes ago, Igster said:

Out of upvotes but happy days, been following this thread more than the weather one! Hopefully that's the start of everyone getting sorted 

24 minutes ago, Movmctov said:

Oh yah!! so Monday t is for me. Was it an Post delivering and asking for a signature or was it courier?

It was our usual an post letter man and didn't require a signature just popped it in our post box.