Ticket Delivery - Ireland

TheDayman

Just now, Toilet Duck said:

Just got the email. Changed back to box office collection. To be honest, I’m a bit relieved as they may not have made it on time anyway! Won’t get there til about 4pm on Wednesday anyway, so hopefully the madness will have died down a bit. 

You coming to the meet TD ? 

12 minutes ago, Madyaker said:

They have said that if you're tickets haven't arrived 3 days before gates open you need to contact them and let them know. So I think any of you who haven't already requested box office collection need to do so and see what they say.

I did this today. Emailed Christopher on the glastonbury@seetickets.com address. It was changed within a few hours and I got the email saying I could collect them at the box office. It was getting too tight (mine still said they would be dispatched by secure post, but there hadn't been any movement at all on them, so figured it wasn't worth the hassle risking it. I'm in Utrecht on Monday, so if they had delivered them then, I wouldn't be there to sign for them and it just had snafu written all over it). Can stop worrying about it now, get there and join the queue. Nice cold can while we wait should do the trick!

1 hour ago, Toilet Duck said:

I did this today. Emailed Christopher on the glastonbury@seetickets.com address. It was changed within a few hours and I got the email saying I could collect them at the box office. It was getting too tight (mine still said they would be dispatched by secure post, but there hadn't been any movement at all on them, so figured it wasn't worth the hassle risking it. I'm in Utrecht on Monday, so if they had delivered them then, I wouldn't be there to sign for them and it just had snafu written all over it). Can stop worrying about it now, get there and join the queue. Nice cold can while we wait should do the trick!

Yeah, I don't know why, but I had a bad feeling about this weeks ago and switched to box office collection to avoid any hassle. I just hope the queue isn't too mental.

3 hours ago, Beerqueen said:

Oh God, this is making me stressed just reading about it!  So sorry for all of you that this shitshow has affected.  Hope you all get in OK.

Very relieved that I am volunteering and not having to worry about this...

2 minutes ago, Watergirl said:

Very relieved that I am volunteering and not having to worry about this...

Yes indeed.  I am so pleased that my ticket came almost before I could even worry about it.  Though I think I may just have to go and check it's safe.

2 hours ago, Toilet Duck said:

How did you direct the email to Christopher?  He has been very helpful to me is there a way to make sure he gets the email?

7 minutes ago, The_Wiseman said:

How did you direct the email to Christopher?  He has been very helpful to me is there a way to make sure he gets the email?

I just used the general email and he replied to me, anytime of contacted See, i’ve just replied to that first mail (and addressed it to him) and it always seems to be him that deals with it. I wrote back to him after I got the confirmation email saying they’d switched back to box office to thank him as, yes, he’s been incredibly helpful! 

Morning Dudes, still no tickets but RM tracker says Your item is now leaving the UK. More information will be available when it arrives in the destination country. I got the confirmation this was sent yesterday afternoon.

On a positive note I received my WV parking sticker in the post this morning. I got the confirmation this was sent on Monday.

2 minutes ago, Auxred said:

Morning Dudes, still no tickets but RM tracker says Your item is now leaving the UK. More information will be available when it arrives in the destination country. I got the confirmation this was sent yesterday afternoon.

On a positive note I received my WV parking sticker in the post this morning. I got the confirmation this was sent on Monday.

Thats great! Delighted its making its way I rang Royal mail yesterday they said it would be 3 days from the moment they get it.  Mine has someone managed to get lost on way from Seetickets to the Royal Mail still shows as expecting on the Royal Mail tracker.

You should have yours tomorrow or Saturday then you can relax!

Wasn't that only offered to the campervan people?  In the past the ticket collection setup is rows of cardboard boxes filled with the envelopes with the tickets.  Usually grouped by surname letter.  I find it odd they'd have that in one location then move it to a second location after 8pm. 

Just got a automatic email this morning saying they moved my ticket back from post delivery to Box Office Pick up.

Does anyone have information on getting into the Car Park when you need to pick up your car park ticket from the Box Office?

Called an post there. Our tickets were sent Tuesday left UK Wednesday night haven't arrived/scanned into Ireland yet but possibly tonight. They then take another day to clear customs as they're mixed with other parcels mail. So should be out for post Monday.Great if we weren't getting the boat Sunday. 

An post are aware Glasto tickets were delayed so they said they would try pull them quickly.

Edited by festival banter

18 minutes ago, Tir said:

Just got a automatic email this morning saying they moved my ticket back from post delivery to Box Office Pick up.

Does anyone have information on getting into the Car Park when you need to pick up your car park ticket from the Box Office?

Apparently (info both from See and GL) stewards will let you through if you have a proof of purchase 

• Like 1