Ticket Delivery - Ireland

TheDayman

25 minutes ago, Chowda said:

Just got the dispatch email. God speed.
We leave Dublin Tuesday.   

great! However I was very excited when I got that yesterday along with the Royal Mail Tracking reference#, however one day later it still hasn't even got to Royal Mail so not even in the post system one day later! I have mailed seetickets but I don't expect a response! Until I can see the first real status on the Royal Mail tracker I don't believe its actually been dispatched!

2 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Having emailed and specifically told them it's now too late, the tickets won't arrive on time we've just got a response to say they were posted today.

Fat chance we're getting them by Saturday.

Unbelievable !!  What time do ye leave on Monday?  Is your post usually delivered early?  When did you email then out of interest?  I emailed them earlier too but haven't heard back.

Just now, Hugh with a P said:

Unbelievable !!  What time do ye leave on Monday?  Is your post usually delivered early?  When did you email then out of interest?  I emailed them earlier too but haven't heard back.

The ferry is at 8am so no chance we'll be here for the post.

My other half, who got here's in the resale, has received both an email to say she needs to collect at the box office and then a few hours later, that her tickets have been dispatched.

Just making sure we have an email trail now because I don't want to be met with the same stupid shit others have had.

34 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

The ferry is at 8am so no chance we'll be here for the post.

My other half, who got here's in the resale, has received both an email to say she needs to collect at the box office and then a few hours later, that her tickets have been dispatched.

Just making sure we have an email trail now because I don't want to be met with the same stupid shit others have had.

I will leave D6 at 3.30pm Tuesday for the airport. If someone can get them to me before then I'll meet you in Bristol Tuesday night (9pm ish) with them if that is any use to you at all. 

• Upvote 1

17 minutes ago, snipe said:

I will leave D6 at 3.30pm Tuesday for the airport. If someone can get them to me before then I'll meet you in Bristol Tuesday night (9pm ish) with them if that is any use to you at all. 

What a kind offer, thanks man! I may very well take you up on that (and buy you plenty of pints as a thank you!)

Edited by TheDayman

Stuck in Limbo like the rest of ye. 

Travelling from Galway on Tuesday, still no update from See. Only information I got recently was that tickets are ready to be printed yesterday via Email. But noting is updated on their portal. Don't see how they can print, post and deliver the tickets by the time we have to leave.

Sent See an email but have zero response from them at this stage. 

Does anyone know what happens if tickets are sent by the time we leave, can we still get ones printed at the box office if we have all the booking information?

It's put a real bummer on this week, where we should be excited and getting ready instead its left us anxious all week!

21 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

What a kind offer, thanks man! I may very well take you up on that (and buy you plenty of pints as a thank you!)

No Problems. I need all the ticket karma I can muster for the queue on Wednesday as I'll be doing a pick up myself.  Happy to try spare anyone else from that.  Drop me a message if it looks like you need it.

I find this bit that's still on the website - relatively - funny:

International tickets will be sent out by registered international post unless stated otherwise. Please ensure you give your full international address when booking. If you will be travelling in advance of the Festival or leaving for the UK more than 30 days before gates opening, please select the option for Onsite Box Office Collection. If you are unable to receive your tickets by international post, please contact See Tickets immediately upon receiving your balance payment confirmation email.

The latest update and its not good! I got the dispatch email yesterday was felling relieved but it hasn't shown up on the Royal Mail tracker stii saying '"expected" I rang the Royal Mail just now they say they can see that the sender (Seetickets) are preparing my item but it has not been accepted as yet into the Royal Mail network!  It is coming from Nottingham that is all they know!  He told me once it is in their system they aim to deliver in Dublin within 3 working days but nothing they can do until they actually receive the letter!

So in my case a dispatch email means very little it hasn't left seetickets so its back to them yet again!