Ticket Delivery - Ireland

TheDayman

Hoping tomorrow we get some notification of them being sent and even that will be cutting it close getting them by next Monday but I have heard of UK tickets being received as quick as 24-48 hours later after dispatch so there's a chance!

Does anyone know can we queue up in the Gate A queue and then peel off to the box office after we go through the zig zag fencing just before the gate? Be very annoying to have to queue up twice.

7 minutes ago, The_Wiseman said:

how did you track on RM?  I tried my reference # but said it needed to be at least 9 digits my see reference has 8!!

I think my mate used the link in the email?

He's also just updated to let us know it's with An Post now... we'll probably know in the morning if its out for delivery

3 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

I think my mate used the link in the email?

He's also just updated to let us know it's with An Post now... we'll probably know in the morning if its out for delivery

ok thanks there was no tracking link in my email just one link to the customer service page to use if it hasn't come by 24hrs before the festival,  Mine does seem to be coming by 'secure courier' rather than any mention to the Royal Mail but its all very loose!!!

59 minutes ago, Igster said:

Hoping tomorrow we get some notification of them being sent and even that will be cutting it close getting them by next Monday but I have heard of UK tickets being received as quick as 24-48 hours later after dispatch so there's a chance!

Does anyone know can we queue up in the Gate A queue and then peel off to the box office after we go through the zig zag fencing just before the gate? Be very annoying to have to queue up twice.

Depends on when you arrive I would think but I would imagine the box office is going have its own lengthy queue too.

A quick update on the one ticket sent from our group - its out for delivery with An Post today.

So at least we have some sort of time frame - sent on Friday, departed UK on Saturday, sorted in Ireland on Monday, out for delivery Tuesday.

It's actually so frustrating now knowing they could have just sent them sooner (as in, there wasnt any particular reason to hold back the Irish tickets until the end) and avoided all of this hassle...

• Upvote 1

One of our group (who changed his from collection to delivery) had his despatched email on Thursday and he received his ticket this morning to his Dublin address.  

2 others in our group (also changed theirs from collection to delivery but to an Northern Irish address) have had their despatched email today.  

38 minutes ago, Desolear said:

I got my dispatch email about an hour ago It has a royal mail tracker so hopefully will have tickets before heading for the ferry Monday 🙏

I'd expecct them Thurs / Fri, shouldn't take much longer than than 2 or 3 days

• Upvote 1

Our Update: 

1/7 recieved this morning.

3/7 just got a generic email to say they're box office collection.

3/7 just got a reply to a previous email asking if we wanted to update to collection now as they haven't been sent.

0/3 parking passes sent.

Edited by TheDayman

58 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Our Update: 

1/7 recieved this morning.

3/7 just got a generic email to say they're box office collection.

3/7 just got a reply to a previous email asking if we wanted to update to collection now as they haven't been sent.

0/3 parking passes sent.

its a shitshow this year! I got my RM dispatch email today but when I click the tracking link it says "we expecting them" so RM don't have them on their system yet!  Need to see them on the system tomorrow to have any chance I'd say!

7 minutes ago, The_Wiseman said:

its a shitshow this year! I got my RM dispatch email today but when I click the tracking link it says "we expecting them" so RM don't have them on their system yet!  Need to see them on the system tomorrow to have any chance I'd say!

Such a mess. One of the girls in our group (who got the box office collection email earlier) has now also just got an email to say her ticket is being prepared for dispatch.

There's a glimmer of hope that it might arrive before we leave on Monday morning but she's now also at risk of being someone See claim the ticket was delivered to if the postman decides to pop it in the letter box after we leave.

Another important piece of information for dispatched Irish tickets - the following is from See Tickets general t&c's:

We cannot usually specify the dates on which you will receive tickets. If you do not inform us of the non-receipt of tickets within a reasonable time (in any event at least 72 hours before the event) we will have no liability to you.

So if you haven't received your tickets by the weekend (probably Saturday as An Post dont deliver on Sundays), I'd make sure to start the email trail just to be safe.

https://www.seetickets.com/content/terms-and-conditions

• Thanks 1