The Arcadia Friday Gap

Tardigrade

With Nina Kraviz being dropped for her Pro-Putin leanings there is now a juicy 3 hour gap at Arcadia on Friday night.

Do we have any rumours of potential acts?

My mate is convinced the 11pm till 1am slot will be Chemical Brothers, but that seems unlikely to me! 

I'm expecting someone already on the line up like Sub-Focus, Wilkinson, Rudimental, Andy C.

Screenshot_20220609-110504.png

3 minutes ago, Tardigrade said:

With Nina Kraviz being dropped for her Pro-Putin leanings there is now a juicy 3 hour gap at Arcadia on Friday night.

Do we have any rumours of potential acts?

My mate is convinced the 11pm till 1am slot will be Chemical Brothers, but that seems unlikely to me! 

I'm expecting someone already on the line up like Sub-Focus, Wilkinson, Rudimental, Andy C.

Screenshot_20220609-110504.png

We've had info Chems are doing the 11-1 slot.

No clue who is replacing Nina though.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, lebenski said:

Wasn't there some rumour of Aphex Twin originally being on this lineup and pulling out?  Would be amazing if it was him!

That is true. He was rumoured for it then we got some info that he dropped out. We can but hope that he can be convinced to still play but that's not looking likely at this point

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, ManLj said:

Are we sure Nina Kraviz has been dropped? The EE app still shows her as 01:00 - 02:00 for me

Yes, the app hasn't been updated. 

It's now a TBA slot on the lineup page. 

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, Rex2 said:

Surely amelie lens given she was on the leaked Cox lineup... 

Seems unlikely she’d completely go off the poster for a month, only to come back to fill a slot that was previously taken up.

Annie Mac was doing a marathon set in stonebridge and now isn’t so she must be in with a shot.

annie mac or dixon i reckon, and two hours of chems before 😁

Given Glasto isn't a big payday, I'd be surprised to see Dixon showing up to do only an hour (plus his schedule has him in the UK 18th, then Barcelona 19th), so logistically a bit weird.  But...happy to be proved wrong!  Amelie Lens does still have a GSH after Junction 2 the weekend before.

2 hours ago, gfa said:

Seems unlikely she’d completely go off the poster for a month, only to come back to fill a slot that was previously taken up.

Annie Mac was doing a marathon set in stonebridge and now isn’t so she must be in with a shot.

annie mac or dixon i reckon, and two hours of chems before 😁

Yeah but she must always have been the TBA. Why are chems more likely? 

3 minutes ago, Rex2 said:

We have very strong info that The Chems are playing Arcadia. So they must have always been the TBA. 

I presume that Amelie Lens was booked or in talks but it didn't work out, similar to Aphex Twin. 

The Annie Mac and Dixon shouts seem very plausible. Dixon is a big loss for Shangri-La though. 

8 minutes ago, Rex2 said:

Chems have been rumoured for months by JoeyT (who called Calvin in like February, along with others) and by others too. Chems will be the big TBA as that was there before the second TBA was added when Nina dipped.