Crew Map ? Anyone got this yet?

mrfunk

17 hours ago, StoneCircle said:

I have been using some of the Access facilities since 2011, this year is my first time in their dedicated camp site. They are a wonderful bunch who run it and make it very inclusive. 😀

I’ve been using it for the last few years with my husband - it’s a fantastic site with great crew - might see you there!

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, watsonjm said:

image.jpeg.3d2acae13d659b103269ccc93f908e0b.jpeg

Thinking about it I very much doubt we'd get it, and tbh I'm not sure I'd want to see it. It's actually quite a big security risk if that level of detail leaks. I'm thinking more counter terror rather than fence jumping. 

You know, to keep the mood light.

4 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Thinking about it I very much doubt we'd get it, and tbh I'm not sure I'd want to see it. It's actually quite a big security risk if that level of detail leaks. I'm thinking more counter terror rather than fence jumping. 

You know, to keep the mood light.

True.  Would be nice to have a look out though

I've been sent some more info on the crew map. I received the crew map again, which is as above and lacking detail we'd expect.

However, it was accompanied by a sheet with a list of stages and venues and grid references to enable the map bearer to locate them. 

On this sheet was The Wormhole, which we were told wasn't back this year. Now it could be that it's been left on in error, and I think this most likely, however, the grid reference directs you to a location slightly further south than The Wormhole's 2019 location - it appears to be in the wooded area which separates the 'above the park' area from the top of the Tipi Field. 

The webcam has shown us extra fencing going into that area, and there has been some activity there, so could the Wormhole be back as a secret venue? 

image.thumb.png.5ea847801384fd519c6aaa68055fc9a3.pngimage.thumb.png.794bde4e8858ea17fd50da28e982d6e0.png

Edit: There are quite a few surprises on there - e.g. Samula still there, so I suspect it's a case of this document being really inaccurate. 

Edited by blutarsky
  • Upvote 2

5 hours ago, blutarsky said:

I've been sent some more info on the crew map. I received the crew map again, which is as above and lacking detail we'd expect.

However, it was accompanied by a sheet with a list of stages and venues and grid references to enable the map bearer to locate them. 

On this sheet was The Wormhole, which we were told wasn't back this year. Now it could be that it's been left on in error, and I think this most likely, however, the grid reference directs you to a location slightly further south than The Wormhole's 2019 location - it appears to be in the wooded area which separates the 'above the park' area from the top of the Tipi Field. 

The webcam has shown us extra fencing going into that area, and there has been some activity there, so could the Wormhole be back as a secret venue? 

image.thumb.png.5ea847801384fd519c6aaa68055fc9a3.pngimage.thumb.png.794bde4e8858ea17fd50da28e982d6e0.png

Edit: There are quite a few surprises on there - e.g. Samula still there, so I suspect it's a case of this document being really inaccurate. 

I wpuld say it's okd because it still shows the Glade main stage at T25 - previous location.

7 hours ago, blutarsky said:

2 hours ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

I wpuld say it's okd because it still shows the Glade main stage at T25 - previous location.

BBC introducing is at a new location though (L 24, was J 22)

Unless they've just update certain areas and this is still draft?

3 hours ago, HotChipWillBreakYourLegs said:

It says Arcadia’s spider too so it’s either 2017 or new! 

18 hours ago, blutarsky said:

Got an update on the wormhole for those interested… 

It’s definitely gone, but being replaced by a new venue called Spinney’s - described by a fairly senior member of Park area staff as “a bar of sorts”. 

On 6/16/2022 at 5:46 AM, blutarsky said:

I’m in this camp. 

On the assumption that whoever made that list just pasted in new information and didn't delete any old stuff out of caution/lack of clarification, I'm thinking the Glade Stage is in the trees and the Dome is the marquee. Too late to update the Green Welfare tube map banner but I've updated the versions here if anyone wants 'em for themselves:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1Zk05o3lQnU_6Ht9gvfJ4HQOy-nd9lUY0?usp=sharing

• 3 weeks later...