“Getting in”

StuwieG

Sorry Efests, can see this getting removed but really desperate now. 

Been let down on tickets last minute here. We paid someone who knew one of the bookers apparently but all fell through. Managed to get our money back, but pissed off.  

We’re debating just going down and hoping someone can spin us in. How realistic is this happening? Heard stories of people hanging around Shepton Mallet or farmers offering.

Not nimble enough anymore to recreate the ninja story unfortunately. 

Just now, StuwieG said:

Been let down on tickets last minute here. We paid someone who knew one of the bookers apparently but all fell through. Managed to get our money back, but pissed off.  

We’re debating just going down and hoping someone can spin us in. How realistic is this happening? Heard stories of people hanging around Shepton Mallet or farmers offering.

Work places still come up if that’s an option also competitions in the competition thread 

35 minutes ago, StuwieG said:

If you don't mind bar work Refresh West may have places available

http://www.refreshwest.com/recruitment

47 minutes ago, StuwieG said:

Also I would give up on trying any less than legitimate way in. You've already been scammed once let's not make it twice.

41 minutes ago, StuwieG said:

Trying my best mate. 

If you know of anything, feel free to DM. I won’t tell you who I support 

I’ll probably hear of a few the week leading up to it so I’ll give you a DM when I do mate 👍🏻

56 minutes ago, StuwieG said:

Little bump on this. 

We’re heading down on the Wednesday anyway as we’ve got the time booked off, so if anyone can help, we’d be very grateful. 

If nothing, we’ll just go and watch Noel Gallagher in Bristol Wednesday night. 

The east pass out (EPO) route was nerfed in 2019 with the introduction of the QR codes. Although I did hear of people still “spinning in” because the system failed.

Might be worth getting to Glastonbury coach station & Shepton Tesco and just keep an eye out/ask around. Keep checking Twitter, FB & gumtree while your there too some numbers do pop up still. 

I also heard of security getting people in 2019 too capitalising on the EPO shut down. 

2019 was the first year all my mates didn’t get it. One went over the fence and me n my missus got in Saturday night on another couples tickets so we were very lucky. 

2 minutes ago, bennyboi said:

2019 was the first year all my mates didn’t get it. One went over the fence and me n my missus got in Saturday night on another couples tickets so we were very lucky. 

TBH, unless I lived really local I couldn't be arsed with that at all.

I was at Castle Cary with a couple of ladies in 2016 who had jibbed in and got rinsed by everyone. Taxi drivers, the organiser, "mates". Lost phones. Only had what they were standing in. We're soaking, freezing and filthy and then got fined for Jibbing the train. Basically had a fucking mare and were crying all the way home.

It might be an age thing (from my perspective ) but it's well and truly no ticket, no dice nowadays. 

• Upvote 1