Looking for lift to Glasto from Bristol on Tuesday (21st)

Poppinsss

40 minutes ago, TheDayman said:

Just dropping a message here to check back with me in a few days. No promises yet but if our tickets end up becoming collect at box office and the Festival opens the box office on Tuesday, I'm sure we can squeeze you in 👍

I believe it's normally open from Wednesday morning isn't it?

2 hours ago, clarkete said:

I believe it's normally open from Wednesday morning isn't it?

I'm crossing all my fingers and toes that given they've defaulted all internationals to box office, potentially the Irish too and maybe even more being defaulted with people not making their coaches due to the strike, they might see sense and open a day early to reduce the queues.

Our trip is based around arriving early Wednesday morning and meeting a gang from the UK to camp together. If we have to queue early am for the box office before we even get to join the main festival queue, it's going to be awful and will probably scupper our camping plans too.

Edited by TheDayman