Has anyone ever not received tickets before the festival

The_Wiseman

One year (and this is genuine) my ticket was the only one that hadn't arrived. I called See Tickets and they said they hadn't sent them because they had been informed I had died. I attended the festival that year fearing it had been a chilling premonition of an impending OD/death in long drop. Thankfully I survived.

37 minutes ago, BrimfulOfAsha said:

One year (and this is genuine) my ticket was the only one that hadn't arrived. I called See Tickets and they said they hadn't sent them because they had been informed I had died. I attended the festival that year fearing it had been a chilling premonition of an impending OD/death in long drop. Thankfully I survived.

That is terrifying. How did they get news of your supposed death? More questions than answers with this one!

39 minutes ago, BrimfulOfAsha said:

If you think you were scared, imagine what the person who answered the phone felt 😂

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, The_Wiseman said:

Hi,

My tickets have not been sent yet, j am in Ireland see have changed my order to post them out. However worried they won't be here before i at off. Has this happened to anyone and was it sorted on arrival or is it just hard luck?

Thanks,

Oisin

I'm in the same boat.  Had See change the tickets to post but no movement.  The worst case scenario is they post them and we don't get them as we've to convince them to issue a replacement which is apparently a pain in the hole. 

However I am starting to reckon the "tell them we'll post it" thing was just to stop us all from harassing See to change to delivery and they had no intention of posting tickets to Ireland.

At this rate we'll all be in the queue for the box office collection Wednesday morning (with a good chunk of the UK goers by the sounds of things).   Can't wait to piss away five hours of the festival there.

One year. Around 2011 my ticket didn’t arrive. See told me to pick it up from the box office which I did. It was a pain as I was in a campervan and the box office was the other side of the site. I had to drive to box office and get the ticket, then drive round to campervan fields.  Somehow the friends that I was meeting and wanted to camp with managed to save me a campervan space where they were camping, meet me at the entrance on foot and lead me to the said space.