Help offered for transportation issues

Crazyfool01

Summary of help available:
(I'll try and keep these summaries updated to help people see at a glance what might work for them) 

@crazyfool1  Taunton - Accommodation - 18th - 22nd

@Alvoram Derby / Nottingham - Ride x 1-2 - Tuesday 21st (and return Mon if needed)

@THEBOILERMAN Glasgow - Ride x 2 - Tuesday 21st (And Return Tues)

@Copperface Newcastle UT / Northumberland - Ride - Monday 20th

@Tranquility of Solitude Fife / Bromsgrove - Ride to Bristol x 2 - Monday 20th Layover in Bromsgrove / Tuesday 21st Bromsgrove to Bristol

@Lithoniel Wakefield - Ride x 1 - Weds 22nd (and return if needed) 

@blue6field Glasgow - Ride - Sunday 19th (Volunteering with Oxfam, but can pickup on route and drop near festival)

@jimmillen Macclesfield (to Bristol / Bridgewater) - Ride - Tuesday 21st (PM) 

@Fake Encore Leeds - Ride x 1 (pack light) - Thursday 23rd (am) (And return Mon if needed)

@Bike_Like_A_Mum Suffolk? Or any services on route (A12 / M25 / M3 / A303) - Ride x 1 (Or 2 if packing light) - Tuesday 21st (AM, but can camp in campervans Tuesday night, and may even get a hot meal if you're nice!!! + CAR KARAOKE!!!)

@Mich1268 LONDON (SE1) - Ride x 2/3 (Depending on luggage volume) - Tuesday 21st (noon)

Looking for help:
(Please update us if you get sorted)

@Pateen London - Ride Needed - Dates Unclear

----------------------

Please could those offering rides make clear how many seats are available?

Also, please let us know if you fill those spots.

Lot to ask, I know, sorry. It is great to see so many people offering help, some of which, I guess, were not going to bother with ride sharing. Have so many areas of the country covered now. 

Edited by Alvoram
  • Upvote 3

On 6/9/2022 at 10:35 AM, Alvoram said:

Please could those offering rides make clear how many seats are available?

I’m driving solo, in a large estate car. (Terrible for the environment, I know, but there was no feasible alternative for me). So space for at least two, given likely baggage for a festival.... three at a squeeze, and no takers yet.

2 hours ago, Tranquility of Solitude said:

I’m driving solo, in a large estate car. (Terrible for the environment, I know, but there was no feasible alternative for me). So space for at least two, given likely baggage for a festival.... three at a squeeze, and no takers yet.

Thank you 🙂 

No takers at all... Seems the Strikes aren't causing the desperation anticipated... Which is great news. 🙂

6 hours ago, Alvoram said:

Thank you 🙂 

No takers at all... Seems the Strikes aren't causing the desperation anticipated... Which is great news. 🙂

Yep. Also, because I can only go as far as Bristol, and not on to the festival itself, as I am catching the Shelter volunteer bus Tuesday morning. I should add, the return trip is also available, same route, Bristol to Bromsgrove Monday, layover there, and Bromsgrove to Fife Tuesday, happy to drop off on route.

Ok... I am leaving for the festival in 15 minutes! Woo hoo! Anyway.... I’ve had no takers yet. So a quick reminder.....

Fife to Bromsgrove today, anywhere on M74/M6/M5

overnight in Bromsgrove

Bromsgrove to Bristol centre tomorrow (Tuesday) leaving Bromsgrove around 6:30am. Can pickup anywhere on or near M5. Space for 2.

If interested, reply or DM me on here. 

See you all on the farm and good luck!