Alcohol free options

chibukushakeshake

10 minutes ago, chibukushakeshake said:

Evening all. Hope everyone's last minute prep is going well. Mine not so much. Crack a cold AF for me and have a boss time! Hopefully bump in to some of you next time xxx

16558321232355119868774833772778.jpg

Oh no, that doesn't look or sound good in any way shape or form!  Whatever's happened I hope it's a speedy recovery.

• 11 months later...

Recently started drinking a good amount of Erdinger Alkoholfrei in an effort to curb my midweek beer habit, so I'll be keeping an eye out for options this year. Like the idea of having a 0% every couple pints just to keep from overindulging.

If anyone's still looking for cans to take with them, Jump Ship are my absolute favourite. They're a completely alcohol-free brewery and they do a decent variety of beers - lager, IPA, pale ale, stout etc. Their Yardarm lager is the closest flavour I've found to the real deal https://www.amazon.co.uk/Jump-Ship-Brewing-Refreshing-Alcoholic/dp/B09NZPMCWQ

Stonebridge bar has AF beer but it sold out every day before late evening I think. 

Also the tent in with the dance lessons etc had great AF cocktails, and I think the large bar in this field had AF gin tonics on the menu but sold out every time I was there...