Car Park

eastynh

On 6/6/2022 at 7:28 PM, Dukeicon said:

On 6/6/2022 at 7:56 PM, Ayrshire Chris said:

9pm, Tuesday. Get settled in, open a few beers, chat to your car park neighbours, a nap in the car then keep your eye on the size of the queue and join it for the Gates opening. 

Thank you to the pair of you.

My plan is to park up, then go and meet my friends in the camper van field. I am staying in a trailer tent with them. Following day, I wl get sorted then drive home (I only life a couple of miles away from the festival) and got more stuff. I plan to go home every couple of days to get more beer, clothes and have a bath.

Obviously you can do whatever you fancy.  My advice would be to pack for the whole weekend though.  Glasto is huge and there is so much to do.  You may change your mind about spending your days going to and from the site.  If you have everything with you on the Weds, no harm done if you decide not to go home or do so less frequently than you thought.  Just a bit of food for thought.

33 minutes ago, sam1981 said:

If you arrive on Tuesday, does that mean you'll be more likely to end up in a parking spot near to the gates? Or is it still pretty random?

I've only ever arrived on Weds or Thurs and never want to be in pink again! 😂

All I can say is we used to arrive around midnight and usually ended up in the orange park, that’s coming from the Glastonbury town direction. A decent location. 

• 2 weeks later...