****Glastonbury Festival App****

mike99

have to say still prefer clashfinder, less fiddly. ive just done as someone else said above. made up my itiniery of everything i may `possibly` want to see (got like 20+ things each day so a lot wont be happening but at least ill remember its on if im around a certain area and at a loss)  and then no worries over signal or dodgy apps etc

16 minutes ago, waterfalls21234 said:

have to say still prefer clashfinder, less fiddly. ive just done as someone else said above. made up my itiniery of everything i may `possibly` want to see (got like 20+ things each day so a lot wont be happening but at least ill remember its on if im around a certain area and at a loss)  and then no worries over signal or dodgy apps etc

29 minutes ago, ukmountie said:

The site does have an offline mode on the phone, and displays pretty well. Obvs it won't get updates offline, but neither will EE.

I use them both, but Clashfinder is my fave. Each to their own and have fun planning.

Maybe I'm just being slow then, I can't figure out how you select the acts you're going to see on the mobile version? 

4 minutes ago, Leyrulion said:

Maybe I'm just being slow then, I can't figure out how you select the acts you're going to see on the mobile version? 

I was having the same issue (I think) but if you click the 3 dots on the top right and select 'Desktop Clashfinder' it let's you select acts.

Screenshot_20220607-143559_Firefox.thumb.jpg.f008bbcd469090f03b541736fa8e0554.jpg

11 minutes ago, Little Andy said:

When you click My LINE-UP, can't you get the nice Schedule view (rather than list view) of just your chosen acts?

Looks like another feature that was included previously but not this year. Hopefully they add it in an update.

5 minutes ago, LinvoyPrimus said:

All talk of Clashfinder being better - on mobile - than the app is madness.

Not really, it's missing an essential feature that the clashfinder has in my opinion, the ability to see a list of all artists playing and being able to use that to build your itinerary.

41 minutes ago, LinvoyPrimus said:

All talk of Clashfinder being better - on mobile - than the app is madness.

Yeah.  I think if you're going to use Clashfinder then doing it on a computer and printing it out pre-festival is the way to go.  It's not a bad shout as it's saves a lot of phone checking which is good for your battery.