Diana Ross ( party at palace

sedra

37 minutes ago, GAVWTD said:

I think the part where she talked over her own singing voice was the giveaway sadly, but at least she was miming to a live track.

I'm wondering if everyone was to be honest. Seemed pretty tightly put together, perhaps nobody was allowed to play properly live? Sam Ryder's song sounded live vs the record but his movements and proximity to the microphone didn't look like he was singing at that moment 

Incidentally, did anyone notice George Ezra not singing the "have a party on the day that I die" line from his new one? Wonder if that was his choice or if all lyrics were vetted

Edited by efcfanwirral

23 minutes ago, efcfanwirral said:

I'm wondering if everyone was to be honest. Seemed pretty tightly put together, perhaps nobody was allowed to play properly live? Sam Ryder's song sounded live vs the record but his movements and proximity to the microphone didn't look like he was singing at that moment 

Incidentally, did anyone notice George Ezra not singing the "have a party on the day that I die" line from his new one? Wonder if that was his choice or if all lyrics were vetted

Sam Ryder's throat looked very sore. I reckoned he might be miming because of that.

9 hours ago, efcfanwirral said:

Hopefully this

'Legend' slot is the most overrated bit of the weekend these days. Hyped beyond belief, a massively rammed field full of wacky c**ts doing some pre-arranged 'flashmob' shitty dance along to some confused old dodderer who has no idea what Glastonbury is, miming to a few old songs and some disappointing newer songs in a desperate attempt to top up their pension plan. Genuinely baffles me.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 9
  • Downvote 1

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

'Legend' slot is the most overrated bit of the weekend these days. Hyped beyond belief, a massively rammed field full of wacky c**ts doing some pre-arranged 'flashmob' shitty dance along to some confused old dodderer who has no idea what Glastonbury is, miming to a few old songs and some disappointing newer songs in a desperate attempt to top up their pension plan. Genuinely baffles me.

You get off that fence Mardy, you'll get splinters in your arse!

Haven't seen any of the footage from the palace do, but regardless I'll definitely be at Diana Ross at Glastonbury.  Dolly mostly lip-synced and it was still a great sing along and lots of fun.  

• Like 3
  • Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Mardy said:

Or people having fun.

Ive never noticed anybody doing the flashmob shitty dance.

I'm sorda bummed out about the Amyl & the Sniffers - Fontaines D.C. super clash and so will prob. see Diana Ross for a half hour and then head over to JP to catch all of Amyl missing out on Fontaines D.C. 

But hey that's rich folks problems considering we only got tickets in the resale.

1 minute ago, noam c said:

I'm sorda bummed out about the Amyl & the Sniffers - Fontaines D.C. super clash and so will prob. see Diana Ross for a half hour and then head over to JP to catch all of Amyl missing out on Fontaines D.C. 

But hey that's rich folks problems considering we only got tickets in the resale.

Yeah it's a horrible clash. We decided on amyl due to Turnstile being on straight after. Also saw fontaines twice in 2019. Would definitely be seeing them again if not for this clashtastrophie.

• Like 1